Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocket Explosion...
pretty crazy video of a rocket explosion.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

How did they not notice the 17 foot long crack in one of the booster rockets?
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
WHOOOPS..."Hey bob, is that a crack?"....."not sure jim, nah...it's just a smudge on the paint"...."Alright then, lets launch".....
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I thought about it a bit, I imagine it could have been like a 17 foot hairline fracture, which could be hard to see under ice.

But still, it's f**king NASA, they're supposed to be high tech and know their s***.

Though "Bob" may have just wanted to see a really cool explosion. Which is cool too.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
maybe they were testing how big cracks need to be before it blows up
"We err, just had an anomaly of the Delta 2 launch vehicle from Cape Canaveral Air Station. (pause) We need to secure the area."

First, lady, I think 'anomaly' is probably the biggest frikken understatement I've ever heard, and second, believe me.....no-one in their right mind would WANT to be in the area, so there is no need to secure it. Anyone there is either dead or running like crazy!! (Amazingly, no did die...awesome).

Wow, big rocket go BOOM...lol...still, she remained quite calm, considering.....if it was me, I'd have been like "Holy ****, the ******* rocket just blew up!!". :ph34r:

That's one expensive firework display! :D

Lol, nice find.

Scorp.
LOL heat tiles!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I'd be fired from doing that woman's job.

"OH THE HUMANITY!!!!"

darkpuppet,Jun 4 2006, 03:59 PM Wrote:I'd be fired from doing that woman's job.

"OH THE HUMANITY!!!!"
[right][snapback]191196[/snapback][/right]

With an added " can't you f***ing NASA engineers get anything right!"

AM I RITE?!?!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
"I wonder if they take returns at the rocket factory... this one seems to have had a crack in it."

Must have been a Ford part.
why, do rockets have DPFEs?

Wow, that's a BIG explosion :blink: just a miracle that no one was hurt there.

NefCanuck
Lucky no one got killed, mind you a lot of cars got owned. Sad, very sad.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin