Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itt: We Talk About Our Drive Home.
So on my longer than usual drive home I witness ~20 lightening touch downs, 2 transformers explosions, a river on the expressway and a whole lot of thunder. I wish I brought my memory card home so I could to catch on touch downs....

How was your ride
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Lemme see... Left the parking lot, dropped off co-worker, looked at a few houses for sale on the net, drove home. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,May 31 2006, 10:00 PM Wrote:Lemme see... Left the parking lot, dropped off co-worker, looked at a few houses for sale on the net, drove home.  :D
[right][snapback]190739[/snapback][/right]

Life in North Bay is intense and fast paced isn't it
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
I am about to embark on my ride home.

Hopefully Mississauga is still there when i leave scarborough.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
My drive home was hot and muggy. That was before the storms.

Once the storms moved in, I sat at home, hot and muggy. Little bits of rumbling, not a spec of rain. I'm so dispointed.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
nass,May 31 2006, 06:13 PM Wrote:Life in North Bay is intense and fast paced isn't it
[right][snapback]190742[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, too fast. I actually got to use 4th gear today! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Went to the GF's. Got soaked when I stopped at Timmies for coffee. Then I was pushing waves along Lawerance. There is absolutely no drainage for that amount of water. Then it stopped in about 10 minutes.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
tried to avoid the freeway construction on the way to pick up my car from the dealership.

other than that its a 15 min drive home from work.
'03 Focus SVT
i escaped the rain here in nyc area as well
Haven't seen much in the way of rain in hamilton yet. Still calling for thunder showers in the forecast tho.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I left work at 4pm today and I was able to have the 'roof open on the way home, had to go out to the condo's AGM tonight, got spat on a bit getting there around 6:30pm but by the time the meeting broke up at 9:45 the worst had already passed except me getting elected to the condo's board, that'll take three years to pass :lol:

NefCanuck
The drive home consisted of the walk to the hotel room from the training center... about 5 minutes. Visited family and friends, came back to the hotel again. Checked mail, had a snack, rejoiced in the pure simplicity of solid food... and I'm spent. :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
got to work at 7am, left at 8 so I could hit up crappy tire on the way home.

They were sold out of the Noma 12,000 BTU portable airconditioners.. so I picked up a 10,000BTU unit.

Keep in mind this is to compliment the 10,000 BTU window unit struggling to keep my living room at 80F.

so i throw it in the bedroom, digital thermostat says 78.. and in two hours it was down to 76... the most comfortable sleep I've had in days...

of course it nearly made me def too.. this thing is neither portable nor whisper quiet.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Once again the media blows a little rain storm out into this catastrophic take cover ramblings.

I can't tell you how many times I watched CTV show the same damn transformer smoldering....WOOOOAH!

yeah I hate those sleepless sticky night sleeps.... I feel your pain DP
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
I hate having to put on flannel PJs to sleep. Damned central air. It's nearly 70F.

Just kidding, not about the temp, my wife just got back from a week in the hospital with pneumonia and I have to keep the temp low to keep the air dry.

Just can't wait for the hydro bill....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Finally got to sleep in my bed lastnight. I've been sleeping in the basement. I hate the heat when sleeping.

*this thread sucks by the way*
you just made it better by posting!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jun 1 2006, 08:52 AM Wrote:you just made it better by posting!
[right][snapback]190849[/snapback][/right]

there's something brown stuck to your nose...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I hope this isn't too up front and personal but do you mind licking it off for me?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check