Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Focus In The Driveway
You know it's a shame... 3 years ago, I saw that body kit on a hatchback in a Roush garage with hood vents, a rotary muffler, and AWI under the hood.

Too bad they canned the program and only keep the body kit. :(
well, you know ford, "get 1/3rd, 3 years later"
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Holy crap I just noticed this thread!

Yup, Brian, I hate to say it. Your car sucks compared to that one. Not that your car absolutely sucks (I retain that title), just can't beat that nice blue. :wub:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I wish that I could have gotten the blue on the ST.... and to agree with most here... the 15's look bad... too much wheel gap... and WHY in HELL wouldn't they colour match the trunk moulding that had the ford emblem in it? Unless its a rental car that just looks like ass.... Otherwise... NICE RIDE.... I like the GFX kit short of the huge front side marker lights... maybe they will look better when the aftermarket comes out with clear ones
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Other things I like are the smooth front and rear bumpers and the front plate mount...
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
yea, i agree with you guys about the rims..definately too small for the car, but it's my parent's and sadly that's how the car will probably stay..other than maybe a tint..and it is an SE with the GFX package, and the wing, in person, kinda suits the car..but that's IMO..and the colour, wish it was on my car :(....oh! and whoever said about a kit...soon enuff...f2 focus widebody :D
SL8RZZX3,May 21 2006, 02:53 PM Wrote:That's awsome! Your dad's driving a hotter car than you!!

Time to get a body kit and keep up with your pops!!
[right][snapback]188765[/snapback][/right]
those are the only wheels you can get with the GFX package
tell your Dad i love his Car
He has the only other Sonic Blue i have seen ...only this is mine has a moonroof
[Image: 2322426_3_full.jpg]
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........
How Odd No Damn Acceleration
Speed Kills...Play it safe...Buy a VW
I love the 06 focus. They are SUPER!!.. :)

Love the GFX Package as well.

06GFX,May 27 2006, 12:01 AM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,May 21 2006, 02:53 PM Wrote:That's awsome! Your dad's driving a hotter car than you!!

Time to get a body kit and keep up with your pops!!
[right][snapback]188765[/snapback][/right]
those are the only wheels you can get with the GFX package
tell your Dad i love his Car
He has the only other Sonic Blue i have seen ...only this is mine has a moonroof
[Image: 2322426_3_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]189847[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure the wheel selection shouldn't be limited to just that set of 15's, in fact i've seen more GFX packaged Focus' with the five spoke ses and/or st wheels than the 15's. And whatever is 'standard equipment' on the SE model if that's what your referring to, can always be changed when ordering.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That is the nicest foci ive ever seen, the one on the right,.
My other ride is your Mom
gee...thanks paolo lol...and 06GFX...my dad was gonna get a sunroof, but found that it was too small..dunno how you feel about it, and yours is also the only other sonic blue one i've seen with the GFX package

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted... Silver Focus St In My Cousins Driveway! Gravter 8 2,987 11-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Gravter