Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone See This At A Dealer
Hrmm Still has the dealer tag its brand new at Concept Ford O.o interesting setup Prelowered (about 2 inch) , rims and loaded to the hilt

[Image: IMAG0006.jpg]

and just for s***s and giggles I was gunna test drive this (Below) but I couldn't get my 6'4" setup into the driver seat comfortably to be able to drive safely..
**Plus I scared off everyone at the dealer again by unloading a can of worms over the service techs for running my focus's engine so long without coolant ( dun ask, waterpumps bad)

[Image: IMAG0007.jpg]

P.S. I know the quality of the pic isn't like my usual camera.. I was testing my new HTC Dreams camera out plus I didn't have my FinePix's with me either
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
I've seen the trucks before.
One of the roofing companies I had quote on my house showed up in one.
yeah we've had a few transits at my work already, I think that's a fusion sport, but then again when I got my 1st focus in december of 2000, they had a few focus's modified in the show room to show what after market parts they had available for the focus at the time.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Let me guess, the Fusion was an SE right? (Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

Every time I see one of these "one offs" they don't use the high end car :(

S'why I like mine better :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 29 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:(Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

[right][snapback]293505[/snapback][/right]

why? my buddy has a AWD stage 3 A6 thats slammed (tucking front and rear) and hes got no problems at all
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

fatphocus,Aug 29 2009, 07:40 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 29 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:(Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

[right][snapback]293505[/snapback][/right]

why? my buddy has a AWD stage 3 A6 thats slammed (tucking front and rear) and hes got no problems at all
[right][snapback]293508[/snapback][/right]

Just going by what Ford says, different systems have different requirements I guess (No doubt the Audi system is a much more sophisticated one than the Ford Haldex based one)

NefCanuck