Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Leave On Saturday
meford4u,May 15 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:Best of luck in LA.  Please take the job and stay out there.

We all need a place to crash in LA.
[right][snapback]187719[/snapback][/right]

Lets not talk about crashing, and airplanes, makes me nervous.......J/k

I have alot of things on my mind, all having to do with this job abd moving all that way. Place to live, car, is it financiallly stable to live, will I like being that far away from people I know, living in the states, finding new doctors, having to deal with the beautiful weather everyday. I also have to deal with finding a way to get my fiance down after I feel it is a stable environment to do so. If any of you can't tell, YES I do still live at home, very, very big step for me doing this. I'm just glad I have alot of people behind me and supportive of what ever my decision will be. Not to mention the unbelieveable amount of information all of you guys can bring, and assist me and offer opinions to aid in the best course of action, all without really even knowing who I am, or even meeting me. Thankyou all for your help and wisdom. I do hope all goes well, and all my questions and concerns will be answered, then I will finally be able to sleep.

If not more beer.......LOL
Well I leave tomorrow morning, yay. This should be a treat. Got all my stuff, i think, well if not I'll just have to buy it. Be back in a week

Laters.........
safe trip. break a leg
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
No problem, I have computer access at the hotel, I should be able to send my pictures while I'm up there still
Just came home from Cali this morning. Nice weather there...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.