Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Aftermarket Front Bumper Application...ever!
keep your eyes peeled on ebay for this bad boy.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Looks like he did some more bodywork on the truck, just filling and sanding the existing body panels. It's been raining for a few days here so nothing dramatically new......but it looks like he may be getting it ready for paint with all the prep work on the exterior.
I bet he'll use that tremclad paint roller paint job. But something tells me this guy will use a roller meant for rough walls giving the truck that mean sponge paint look.

aggressive.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
UPDATED PICS - THURSDAY, MARCH 25th.......

* * * * I think someone called it, near the front wheel, on the fender, I swear it looks like he used a roller to paint it, no s***. I am NOT joking, unless he masked it off or something but there is an 'edge'......

Pics below.....

[Image: WTF-8.jpg]

[Image: WTF-9.jpg]

[Image: WTF-10.jpg]

* * * * I don't think he's going to do much more, the skirts were NOT sanded down nor was the bumper repaired. I think he painted over the duct tape but who knows, there may be more. I'll post up if I see anything else in the next coming days/weeks......
Wow.. it's just one of those things that keeps amazing you even though you know exactly what's going to happen next. But hey, it's done better than a lot of the crazy hack jobs you see on some cars.
I wonder if this guy knows what kind of following he has created. If I see this driving down the road I think I would smile and wave. Then burst out in to uncontrolable laughter once he was out of view.

Note: Watch out for flying wood splinters and stray pieces of duct tape.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I think we're all just a bit jelous... :D
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
I think the fianl result is going to end up in one of those priceless ads
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Probably the last update as this guy I'm sure has given up.....

[Image: WTF-11.jpg]

[Image: WTF-12.jpg]

[Image: WTF-13.jpg]
Give the guy a break.

He's probably a 16 year old dishwasher with no money.

He's doing the best job he can.
Hey he painted the rims!!!!
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2006, 09:19 PM Wrote:Give the guy a break.

He's probably a 16 year old dishwasher with no money.

He's doing the best job he can.
[right][snapback]192044[/snapback][/right]
Dude woulda been better going to the junkyard finding a stock front bumper and calling it a day. Instead of his hack job for sideflairs, and his horrible front bumper.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Well, still trying to get a pic of it, but there always seems to be people hanging around in the front yard and I don't want to be too obvious about taking a picture of it. A few weeks ago a kid a few houses down from me decided that he wanted to have a convertible dodge omni. So out came the sawzall at like 8am on a saturday, I had to look to see what the racket was, looked like he was cutting a hole for a sunroof, I went back to bed. Got up a few hours later, go out and start washing the foci, look over at the front yard of the house in question and notice a s*** load of "stuff" lying all over the yard. Then I hear this ungodly loud exhaust noise coming from down the street and here comes the dodge omni with 1 kid driving and 2 standing up on the back seat holding onto the little strip that they left on it where the door pillars are. I had to sit down on the driveway and catch my breath after laughing at the sight. So monday I get home from work, it had been raining all day and in the back of my mind I wondered what the omni was doing now that it was raining. To my delight, the omni was sitting in front of the house, with a tarp over it, tied down with rope around the front and rear bumpers. I almost had a seizure, laughed so hard that I saw stars. It was great. About a week later I see him pulled over by 2 local officers of the law, both were loking quite intently at the car, I kept driving home. I found out from the kids uncle, who he lives with, that there is nothing whatsoever illegal about having the roof cut out, it doesn't affect the frame of the car at all. Anyways, I'll take the boy for a walk and try and snap a shot or two if I can.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
focusracer,Jun 9 2006, 02:13 AM Wrote:Well, still trying to get a pic of it, but there always seems to be people hanging around in the front yard and I don't want to be too obvious about taking a picture of it. A few weeks ago a kid a few houses down from me decided that he wanted to have a convertible dodge omni. So out came the sawzall at like 8am on a saturday, I had to look to see what the racket was, looked like he was cutting a hole for a sunroof, I went back to bed. Got up a few hours later, go out and start washing the foci, look over at the front yard of the house in question and notice a s*** load of "stuff" lying all over the yard. Then I hear this ungodly loud exhaust noise coming from down the street and here comes the dodge omni with 1 kid driving and 2 standing up on the back seat holding onto the little strip that they left on it where the door pillars are. I had to sit down on the driveway and catch my breath after laughing at the sight. So monday I get home from work, it had been raining all day and in the back of my mind I wondered what the omni was doing now that it was raining. To my delight, the omni was sitting in front of the house, with a tarp over it, tied down with rope around the front and rear bumpers. I almost had a seizure, laughed so hard that I saw stars. It was great. About a week later I see him pulled over by 2 local officers of the law, both were loking quite intently at the car, I kept driving home. I found out from the kids uncle, who he lives with, that there is nothing whatsoever illegal about having the roof cut out, it doesn't affect the frame of the car at all. Anyways, I'll take the boy for a walk and try and snap a shot or two if I can.
[right][snapback]192052[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

Your neighbourhood rulez. :lol:
focusracer,Jun 9 2006, 01:13 AM Wrote:Well, still trying to get a pic of it, but there always seems to be people hanging around in the front yard and I don't want to be too obvious about taking a picture of it. A few weeks ago a kid a few houses down from me decided that he wanted to have a convertible dodge omni. So out came the sawzall at like 8am on a saturday, I had to look to see what the racket was, looked like he was cutting a hole for a sunroof, I went back to bed. Got up a few hours later, go out and start washing the foci, look over at the front yard of the house in question and notice a s*** load of "stuff" lying all over the yard. Then I hear this ungodly loud exhaust noise coming from down the street and here comes the dodge omni with 1 kid driving and 2 standing up on the back seat holding onto the little strip that they left on it where the door pillars are. I had to sit down on the driveway and catch my breath after laughing at the sight. So monday I get home from work, it had been raining all day and in the back of my mind I wondered what the omni was doing now that it was raining. To my delight, the omni was sitting in front of the house, with a tarp over it, tied down with rope around the front and rear bumpers. I almost had a seizure, laughed so hard that I saw stars. It was great. About a week later I see him pulled over by 2 local officers of the law, both were loking quite intently at the car, I kept driving home. I found out from the kids uncle, who he lives with, that there is nothing whatsoever illegal about having the roof cut out, it doesn't affect the frame of the car at all. Anyways, I'll take the boy for a walk and try and snap a shot or two if I can.
[right][snapback]192052[/snapback][/right]

.... :rofl: :rofl: That's CLASSIC! dear god what do they put in the water in your neighbourhood? (and I hope you drink bottled water :P )

NefCanuck
I filter my water, twice :P Still trying to get a pic, I think he went camping for the weekend though.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like