Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detailing Products
[thread jack and amateur post whoring]

Slimsride,May 4 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:I'll do a product write up once i get a chance to use them.
[right][snapback]185323[/snapback][/right]
Are you still in Florida ... are you there for something like Maple Flag by any chance?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Personally, when i'm not using the professional stuff at my uncles.

I like Meguiars Natural Shine Dash protectant. smells pretty good, makes the dash look clean, but not shiny

Mothers Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on the leather.

Meguiars Deep Crystal Car Wash

Zaino and Zymol for polishes and waxes.

Turtle Wax Tireshine, and Meguiars Hot Rims Wheel Cleaner.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
dlb,May 4 2006, 08:54 AM Wrote:I think you mentioned dishsoap to wash a car :unsure: ?? Not a good idea unless you want to strip off all of the wax - for that purpose it works great.  To wash a car ensure you use the soap made to wash cars - many brands available.  Its not as harsh on the surface.
[right][snapback]185244[/snapback][/right]

:huh:

most people wax after they wash...so what does it matter...

but anyhow...where did you hear this info...soap doesnt strip wax off a car..it may dull it but any soap will do that!!

:lol:
ZTWsquared,May 4 2006, 12:11 PM Wrote:[thread jack and amateur post whoring]

Slimsride,May 4 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:I'll do a product write up once i get a chance to use them.
[right][snapback]185323[/snapback][/right]
Are you still in Florida ... are you there for something like Maple Flag by any chance?
[right][snapback]185325[/snapback][/right]

Actually my friend, i was in Bagotville, QC for 3 weeks, then Greenwood (Nova Scotia) for 2 days....(after driving 2 days there, and 2 days back)...then back to cold lake, for 11 hours, then florida for 3 weeks...all this for FWIC (Fighter Weapons Instructor Course)....However, Maple Flag starts on May 15...and Oh joy, i just can't wait for that

More traffic, lots of retarded pilots, not to mention all the imports (women who come to cold lake, specifically for Maple Flag, just to hump a zoomie) Then near the end of it all Mid June sometime....the fights at the local bars are gonna get worse and worse. Then to top it all off....9 months from now, we'll just see how many babies are born to girls who can't remember if the father was american, german, or swedish....yes maple flag is interesting...."good times, good times"....

oh and to answer your question....no, i'm back in cold lake now...AND IT SUCKS BUM...we had SNOW...on may 1st....SNOW.....good lord this place smokes pole.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
hey guys i own a auto detailing business i use autoglym products an i find they work really well so give them a try
I own a Auto detailing business an the brand products i use is Chemical Guys i find they really work well there polishs an waxs are really good too.