Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mapleview 2006 Dates
GapBoyPCS,May 27 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:Well...guess I missed you then. I was parked off in the usual lot because the car was dirty.
[right][snapback]189911[/snapback][/right]

You should've got a car wash, just around the corner :P
We needed more Foci's out there. If my car was more modified then, I would have put my car in there.
I will be there this coming wednesday the 31st....I'll look for some of you if you come too...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I'm going to be in Quebec City so I'll be missing the 31st and then I am on vacation for the next two weeks after that. I guess it will be sometime late in June before I'd be going again.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I can try to attend this Wednesday. I won't put my Foci in, but I'll go look at the cars, possibly.
SangriaRedZX5,May 28 2006, 07:07 AM Wrote:
GapBoyPCS,May 27 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:Well...guess I missed you then. I was parked off in the usual lot because the car was dirty.
[right][snapback]189911[/snapback][/right]

You should've got a car wash, just around the corner :P
We needed more Foci's out there. If my car was more modified then, I would have put my car in there.
[right][snapback]190013[/snapback][/right]

I was lazy, plus I had on the work stuff (I usually barrel right out of work - so I'm a bit overdressed for the cruise nights).

I'm not sure if I'll make it down this Wed - only because they are calling for the t-boomers.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
GapBoyPCS,May 30 2006, 04:47 PM Wrote:I was lazy, plus I had on the work stuff (I usually barrel right out of work - so I'm a bit overdressed for the cruise nights).

I'm not sure if I'll make it down this Wed - only because they are calling for the t-boomers.

Understandable!

Andrew and I will probably not be able to make tomorrow's meet. We WILL be at Mapleview Mall but won't be there when the meet is going on, I believe! So maybe a Wednesday after our trip :)
I was about to leave Brantford Yesterday, but as I was leaving, I saw that the sky to the east looked very crummy, and they were saying on the radio that people were seeing funnel clouds forming, and that there was heavy rain coming. So, I turned around and headed back home. Good thing too, as it was like someone had dumped a bucket on Brantford an hour later...it was raining so hard here, that the water was bouncing back up from the ground...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Anyone from here still attend these meets?

I attend weekly sporting my Neon (black R/T) showcar but will be hitting it up with the Focus as soon as I take delivery in Aug :D
I'll swing by tonight.
I made it there a few weeks back but my schedule has been a real PITA the last couple of weeks.

I'll come by next week once the MBRP is installed though ;)

NefCanuck
Picking up the new ride tomorrow night so I should be there next wednesday. Since I don't know any of you, just look for the black ZX5 with the GFX package and feel free to say hi.
2006 Focus ZX5 SES GFX for sale...18500obo!!
I was interested in making it out to one of these at the beginning of summer... now, finally... i'll be going to one. Anyone else going tonight?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Aug 30 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:I was interested in making it out to one of these at the beginning of summer... now, finally... i'll be going to one. Anyone else going tonight?
[right][snapback]204834[/snapback][/right]

Can't make tonight (Brain fried, don't think I wanna risk driving :P) but while I'm on vacation the next few weeks I'll make the last few shows ;)

NefCanuck
It was a pretty good show... only one car I ended up recognizing though, Rich's SVT sedan :P Good seeing ya again Rich!
'14 Escape 2.0t
Unfortunately I had to miss the last one for this year. Glad to hear it was a good finish!
eSVeeTy,Aug 31 2006, 08:07 PM Wrote:Unfortunately I had to miss the last one for this year.  Glad to hear it was a good finish!
[right][snapback]205022[/snapback][/right]

Nope, two more shows to go.
'14 Escape 2.0t
Oh i thought it was done the week prior to Labour Day. I'm afternoons for the next 2wks so I guess I'm out regardless.