Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexiest Bmw Ever
the new 3 series is hideous to look at, only good looking ones are the last gen 3 series and the new 5 series.
'03 Focus SVT
ZX3TUNR,May 2 2006, 04:35 AM Wrote:So I decided my life wont be complete till I own a BMW myself. Doesnt have to be a M3 but just a BMW. Any way I think this is by far the nicest BMW ever and the owner is wicked at taking pictures.

Click Here
[right][snapback]184455[/snapback][/right]

lease payments on a E46 325ci aren't that much right now.. at least in the US.. and lots of reasonably priced used E46s around.. go for it! (don't forget to factor in maintenance tho... they really aren't cheap.to fix...)
naz,May 3 2006, 12:37 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,May 2 2006, 04:35 AM Wrote:So I decided my life wont be complete till I own a BMW myself. Doesnt have to be a M3 but just a BMW. Any way I think this is by far the nicest BMW ever and the owner is wicked at taking pictures.

Click Here
[right][snapback]184455[/snapback][/right]

lease payments on a E46 325ci aren't that much right now.. at least in the US.. and lots of reasonably priced used E46s around.. go for it! (don't forget to factor in maintenance tho... they really aren't cheap.to fix...)
[right][snapback]184914[/snapback][/right]

No BMW is... even the 1982 3 series my parents had in the late 90's was not cheap to fix.... after my dad spent $1000 on it and the problem with it was still not fixed he parted it out and then scraped it, I think he made nearly $4000 off a $2000 investment.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I will deffinetely be buying a BMW one day also. Theres just something about a BMW , the sound, the look and the feel..... its just all right. You get treated at the dealership very well also, not like at ford where they jerk you around and make you feel like a piece of s***.

I get to drive a Z4 from time to time and opening it up on the back country roads with the Z4s handling characteristics is just awesome.

Labour is not to much more then Fords, but parts are not cheap on these cars.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
saw a new black 6 series today, that looks good.
'03 Focus SVT