Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 zx3... Where to start???
^ they must of messed up then because they are all the same LOL

all hatchback exhaust fit eachother, all sedan/coupe exhausts are interchangeable and all wagon systems are the same at one another
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
So I've been thinking about getting a turbo some more and I've decided I'm gonna wait atleast a year or two before I put one one! I've decided to keep it n/a for the time being. That being said, still planning on picking up a c-f-m 67mm tb and a steeda Sri to compliment it.

Also, I'm fairly certain I've decided to go with the steeda sts opposed to the c-f-m sts.

As for suspension, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be purchasing an frpp full kit with the frpp springs. Was told they're a little stiff, but for the price I think I can handle it as a dd. Also, thinking about an eibach anti roll sway kit. Think it would be a big upgrade over the stock sway bar
http://focus.c-f-m.com/eibachanti-rollsw...focus.aspx

Have more plans for n/a engine mods just actually getting tired now, so should take advantage of it!
I support you 100% on your FRPP choice. Far superior to the Eibach Pro-Kit. Yes it is stiff but you'll love it. By far the best suspension I have used.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I use the FRPP susp kit on mine as well. I only find it slightly stiffer than the stock suspension, most notably on manhole covers,ruts and potholes. However, when it gets twisty that's where it shines car stays nice and stable around corners, far less body roll. I recently added the Steeda 22mm swaybar and now it just digs in like crazy around corners. Way less understeer.
steeda 30mm rear sway bar = sex for ur handling