FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focuscanada Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What colors are they avalible in.
sorry guys, this is something i have to get off my ass and get the new designs in....

darkpuppet,Jun 21 2006, 04:29 PM Wrote:sorry guys, this is something i have to get off my ass and get the new designs in....
[right][snapback]194512[/snapback][/right]
i expect one as my birthday gift :D
I'd be interested in a new set... my wee maple leaf is taking a beating on one side of the car :ph34r:
So is there any pic's of these yet ? or do we really have to wait till Anthony's BBQ in Aug ?
Frost__2001,Jun 22 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:So is there any pic's of these yet ? or do we really have to wait till Anthony's BBQ in Aug ?
[right][snapback]194791[/snapback][/right]
Dont know if Ill be able to make it out to the bbq (trying to get to shannonville track that weekend with my brother :P ), but I would love :wub: to get one of the sticker decals for my new toy.... does someone from Ottawa want to bring one back for me... ^_^
I'm pretty sure I could!
need one! some one PM me!
ZX3guy2000,Jun 26 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:I'm pretty sure I could!
[right][snapback]195396[/snapback][/right]

sweet... thanks!! :)
Steve...we shoulf get on these huh?
Yes, please do... :P
yeah really
ok i def want one.....
Ow yea Im wanting one.
PM the Admin and bug him!:P
Everyone who wants/needs a sticker .... PM the Admin **per Anthony** and fill up his mailbox!! hehehe!!! :)
ZX3guy2000,Jul 8 2006, 08:16 PM Wrote:Everyone who wants/needs a sticker .... PM the Admin **per Anthony**  and fill up his mailbox!! hehehe!!!  :)
[right][snapback]196863[/snapback][/right]

LMAO :lol:
a little teaser...

final details to come soon..

[Image: focusCanada_stickers_silver.gif]

[Image: focusCanada_stickers_red.gif]

[Image: focusCanada_stickers_blue.gif]

[Image: focusCanada_stickers_green.gif]
Sweet looking. I'll definately be in for a pair of the white ones, the old ones on my car are starting to look pretty beat up.
blue and white and i am putting it on the truck. seriously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5