FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focuscanada Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I need some more tshirts....
What, no Liquid Gray?
shirts will be soon, and we haven't finalized the colors yet.

we may offer a grey/silver if possible, but we may not have a lot of options when it comes to color matching your paint jobs.
New shirts too? Wow not too shabby, guess i'd need a shirt too.
Cool, a red on black? Now that's sweet. Just have to figure out how to hack the car graphic to give it a trunk :P :lol:

NefCanuck
I'll take either a white/clear or red on black.

What about red/clear so I can layer it over the tint? I figure it would look good over 20%.
these are vynil stickers so, the background is always clear (actually, it's just not there)..

The colors are on different backgrounds just to give an example of what they could look like.
Need grey to maintain stealth mode... :ph34r:
So which admin are we PMing with orders.
MMMM...... Red/black sticker is going to look nice!!!!

2 please!! Thanks in advance!!!
Just picked up the new car yesterday so if anyone can tell me who to contact specifically for decals, that would be great!
the first design is the best one.......
eSVeeTy,Jul 23 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:Just picked up the new car yesterday so if anyone can tell me who to contact specifically for decals, that would be great!
[right][snapback]198650[/snapback][/right]

Come to the BBQ and you shouldn't have a problem on getting them!!!!

DP or Anthony please let me know if I am wrong!!

hehe!!
darkpuppet,Jul 17 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:shirts will be soon, and we haven't finalized the colors yet.

we may offer a grey/silver if possible, but we may not have a lot of options when it comes to color matching your paint jobs.
[right][snapback]197912[/snapback][/right]

how much would be t-shirt?
darkpuppet,Jul 17 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:shirts will be soon, and we haven't finalized the colors yet.

[right][snapback]197912[/snapback][/right]

The last batch of Charcoal matched the Liquid Grey exactly. Do what you can to get that again. And if you can let me know where you find the vinyl because I want to re do my eye lids.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:The last batch of Charcoal matched the Liquid Grey exactly.  Do what you can to get that again.  And if you can let me know where you find the vinyl because I want to re do my eye lids.
[right][snapback]198707[/snapback][/right]

The old decals I had made at a local vinyl sign shop called The Stripe Shop, and yeah the charcoal was a really close match to the liquid gray.
ZX3guy2000,Jul 23 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
eSVeeTy,Jul 23 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:Just picked up the new car yesterday so if anyone can tell me who to contact specifically for decals, that would be great!
[right][snapback]198650[/snapback][/right]

Come to the BBQ and you shouldn't have a problem on getting them!!!!

DP or Anthony please let me know if I am wrong!!

hehe!!
[right][snapback]198676[/snapback][/right]

I was hoping to attend but unfortunately I'm at the Street Sweepers Show'n'Shine that day. Its the last show for the Neon then she goes up for sale.
coming soom has come and went I think we are into the abiss now
Sundown,Jul 24 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:coming soom has come and went I think we are into the abiss now
[right][snapback]198811[/snapback][/right]

what?
Sundown,Jul 24 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:coming soom has come and went I think we are into the abiss now
[right][snapback]198811[/snapback][/right]

relax.... the order is in, we're just waiting on confirmation...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5