FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focuscanada Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hmm not bad site stickers, I'll take mine in white again.
it's official.. The stickers are on their way..

We will have them for the FC BBQ, and then for general sale the following monday..

more info including pricing can be found in this thread
Got mine and put them on this week. Who knew it would take 2 weeks for them to get from Toronto to Ottawa. Here's some pics:

[Image: fcn1.jpg]

[Image: fcn.jpg]
Looks great man. For those of you in the GTA, I still have a few sets available at the next Massiv Monday meet.
heelchain,Sep 17 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:Got mine and put them on this week.  Who knew it would take 2 weeks for them to get from Toronto to Ottawa.
lookin good, and if you think thats long, not even close to what i had to wait lol.
do you still have any stickers?
^x2 i'd love to rock a pair!
I can say this to all the noob's these stickers will last a while, the orginal pair I got in 2004 are still on my focus with limited aging and wear on them
Frost__2001,Sep 10 2009, 06:31 AM Wrote:I can say this to all the noob's these stickers will last a while, the orginal pair I got in 2004 are still on my focus with limited aging and wear on them
[right][snapback]294055[/snapback][/right]

Unless you use a snow scrapper... :unsure: .. Then that's a different story full of swear words and alot of throwing stuff.
Scorcher000,Sep 10 2009, 08:28 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 10 2009, 06:31 AM Wrote:I can say this to all the noob's these stickers will last a while, the orginal pair I got in 2004 are still on my focus with limited aging and wear on them

Unless you use a snow scrapper... :unsure: .. Then that's a different story full of swear words and alot of throwing stuff.
[right][snapback]294062[/snapback][/right]

:lol: if your smart you'd place them on a window that would not need to be scraped lol
Frost__2001,Sep 10 2009, 11:31 AM Wrote:I can say this to all the noob's these stickers will last a while, the orginal pair I got in 2004 are still on my focus with limited aging and wear on them
how can I get a couple?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5