FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any horror stories on these yet? I think there so nice even stock.
Was talking to the guy at the dealor and was trying to convince me to trade in the focus for one. They are nice cars
you should go talk to a financial advisor instead of the dealership all the time :P

I don't think there are any big issues with the fusion...yet... but I'd wait for Fusion 1.1 to make sure.
darkpuppet,Dec 5 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:you should go talk to a financial advisor instead of the dealership all the time :P

I don't think there are any big issues with the fusion...yet... but I'd wait for Fusion 1.1 to make sure.
[right][snapback]159477[/snapback][/right]

finacial advisor? I live at home and pay no rent. That covers that subject. Going in this Saturday to take out the 2.3L 5 speed one. Exact same 2.3L as the Mazda 3 and Focus. Nice engines to modify to.

So if this happens who wants to buy a oem style CF hood and a 50 shot nitrous kit?
would said 50shot work on a SVT?
in my opinion the fusion looks way better than the mazda6. they have a lot of potential from engine and a widebody kit would killer on the fusion, just have to ditch the chrome.
I don't think I have enough asbestos for the CF hood if I bought it :rolleyes:

Dude... seriously. Enjoy the Focus, save some cash if you can. You'll thank us later.
FocusGuy7476,Dec 5 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:in my opinion the fusion looks way better than the mazda6. they have a lot of potential from engine and a widebody kit would killer on the fusion, just have to ditch the chrome.
[right][snapback]159517[/snapback][/right]
for sure

can you imagine a black fusion... with all teh chrome painted liquid grey :D that'd look incredible.
I'm wondering if they're goign to keep the chrome if/when they come out with the SVT... or if they're going to go honeycomb or something.
Swap the fusion front grill with no emblem, 2 inch drop with 18" gun metal multi spoke. Done. WOuldn't have to touch anything else. Oh and HIDs

01-yellow-ZX3

Shoulda seen the Fusion's at Sema!

One word: wow!

Definitely a car that interests me as well.
When I see one there are a few other cars I can see with it.

Cadilac, S40, Focus Sedan and IS300. Some parts just look familiar. Im seriosly not to hyped about the V6 motor since they only come auto. How ever the 2.3L can hit the 200hp mark quite easy with bolt ons :D
yeah they are a nice car, I saw one in the drive thru yesterday and I liked the look of it as it was Navy blue, but really there was way too much crome for my liking, and honestly I don't like the tail lights at all.

But I saw the New Mercury version the Milan and wow I like it more then I like the Fusion.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:When I see one there are a few other cars I can see with it.

Cadilac, S40, Focus Sedan and IS300. Some parts just look familiar. Im seriosly not to hyped about the V6 motor since they only come auto. How ever the 2.3L can hit the 200hp mark quite easy with bolt ons :D
[right][snapback]159541[/snapback][/right]

You're referring to the Cosworth kits I take it? BIIIIIG bucks for that level of power, more than would be needed to go F/I in my books.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 6 2005, 06:40 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:When I see one there are a few other cars I can see with it.

[right][snapback]159541[/snapback][/right]

You're referring to the Cosworth kits I take it? BIIIIIG bucks for that level of power, more than would be needed to go F/I in my books.
[right][snapback]159554[/snapback][/right]

NA > FI
The Fusion is :puke:
I like them alot, not a fan of that chrome either though. I don't know what the trend with that chrome is. Its on the new Jettas also, very nice car but that chrome sucks. Imagine the look of that after a nice road trip though 34,509 splatted cooked on bugs. No thanks.....

Expensive though. Not sure which model I checked out but it had the dual exhaust so assuming the bigger engine. It was loaded and the sticker price was around $32,000.
Yes but the 2.3L 5spd that Jay is interested in starts at $22,900. Only problem is Costworth upgrades are big bucks....
Hubcaps people....a 35k dollar car comes with hubcaps.
That's a good point man.

I also see you can't get the 17s unless you go V6 and the auto. I like their 17s for that car, actually.
I think the $35k car is the full load SEL V6 which comes std. with alloy rims. The base SE's come with the hubcaps and top out around $28 for the V6 IIRC.
darkpuppet,Dec 5 2005, 06:45 PM Wrote:you should go talk to a financial advisor instead of the dealership all the time :P

[right][snapback]159477[/snapback][/right]

I think instead of the dealer he should visit to a psychiatrist is in order.

If you want the 2.3 from the Mazda why not get the Mazda?
Pages: 1 2 3