FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where's My Ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jason respond to this post

I don't know where all this "clamping down" on nonsense posts is coming from, but allow me to show you your recent BS that you have thrown at us.
Just a reminder that you are not unlike us, and if you don't start apologizing to the rank and file members soon, your now going to have a site.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12674

Those members that left, left because the Focus to them is old news. They aren't going to come back. The change suddenly of the board is going to hell in a handbag real quick.
I think I am giving you the opprotunity to stand up, be a man, and fix things before they get out of hand.
I realize you are suddenly trying to sell the site. Best of luck with that when you scare off the members with the tactics that you yourself have used and abused on the board.

Monkey see Monkey doo my friend.
I actually said this yesterday... but post was deleted

ah well.
oh yay.. more drama...
Sorry guys, Drama on FC is my fault. I'll try to stop.
darkpuppet,Aug 26 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:oh yay.. more drama...
[right][snapback]136216[/snapback][/right]

Yipee!!

And again the "ones" who start the drama speak up. I think this proves my point.

Its ok to post stupid s**t but keep it to a mininum. I think that one funny thing I posted in like a month. Some guys just come on here the whore the s**t out of things.

I didnt think there was any point in me banning people. As of Monday Im know longer admin.
Who is going to be the admin ?
Darkpuppet will be the new head honcho. I think he will be an awsome admin.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 26 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:Darkpuppet will be the new head honcho. I think he will be an awsome admin.
[right][snapback]136226[/snapback][/right]

GOOD GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!??

WELL IT'S ALL OVER NOW.....I'M TOAST!

:ph34r:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 26 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:Darkpuppet will be the new head honcho. I think he will be an awsome admin.
[right][snapback]136226[/snapback][/right]

I'll try my best... your kind benevolent rule will be missed.

A note to all henchmen, fresh wooden clubs and horsewhips will be handed out at 9am sharp on Monday.
Hooray for Puppetcanada!

haha, can i be a mod... i'm on here all the time
Okay, I have been full-time for the past little while, so I am not up on what has been going on with this site... but I have noticed a lot of people missing lately... and not a lot of new posts...
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 26 2005, 06:43 PM Wrote:Okay, I have been full-time for the past little while, so I am not up on what has been going on with this site... but I have noticed a lot of people missing lately... and not a lot of new posts...
[right][snapback]136237[/snapback][/right]

Yah your kinda late, alot of stuff was deleted and some guys did leave due to an incident so yah :lol:
Like, I have been on... but I mean, I haven't really looked through EVERYTHING.
Dont worry, anything important was deleted anyway. but now that puppet runs the show, i'm sure they'll come flocking back

or at least i hope.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 26 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:Like, I have been on... but I mean, I haven't really looked through EVERYTHING.
[right][snapback]136240[/snapback][/right]

it's like missing an episode of your favourite soap... it's going to take the rest of the year to get caught up..
Yeah! Good point, darkpuppet...
Congrats on becoming Admin, puppet!
ZX3TUNR,Aug 26 2005, 08:11 PM Wrote:And again the "ones" who start the drama speak up. I think this proves my point.

Its ok to post stupid s**t but keep it to a mininum. I think that one funny thing I posted in like a month. Some guys just come on here the whore the s**t out of things.

I didnt think there was any point in me banning people. As of Monday Im know longer admin.
[right][snapback]136220[/snapback][/right]

Start the drama? Jason, you started this s**t. I am just telling it like it is, as I always do. like it or not, that's who I am.

Up front like a man.

Not hiding behind my screen name and crying to shut you down when somenone makes a negative comment about your car.

His car is slower than yours and it's green for christ sake.

Well out with the old and in with the new.

We were very soft spoken Jason on many comments that you have made. You might see the real truth emerging now.

As a new member, I gotta say, Meford your a fukin asshole!!!

I LIKE IT!!

DON'T STOP!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha oh man .. wtf happened now.
This is hilarious. Do I need to make more polls? =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5