FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pics Of The Green Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well I finally got all my Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements installed on my focus. Had the bodyman spray them all up plus clean up the paint on my car and here are the results. I still can't get rims cuz as it stands this car will be a winter car so I need to keep the 14's on there so I decided to dress out the steelies with nothing better then canadian tire spinners...LOL. Enjoy.

[Image: focusfront.jpg]
[Image: focusrear.jpg]
[Image: focusside.jpg]
[Image: focusangle.jpg]

New mods since last time are the hood scoop, flame stickers, spinners, spoiler, interior paint (which I haven't posted yet cuz I am still not done), paint and stereo.

01-yellow-ZX3

Are you serious? :o
its a nice joke car
...Simply Stunning!
01-yellow-ZX3,Aug 1 2005 Wrote:Are you serious?  :o
[right][snapback]126780[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I am serious. I can't put rims on the car because I really don't feel like going through the hassle of swapping the rims off and on for the summer/winter months. I always loved hood scoops on cars but the only aftermarket hoods I found with scoops were either fiberglass or carbon fiber and I wasn't sure how well they would hold up to the cold so I went with the slap on hood scoop. As for teh spoiler, I like the way it looks on the car so I went with it. Flame stickers are a bit of a joke. My buddy slapped those on the car while I wasn't looking however they won't be on there for long cuz the car is going in for a complete paint job. When I had the bodyman paint and mount the spoiler I also had him paint my sideskirts because they were fading and rusting. Now I want him to respray the whole car.
ummmm...... :iono: :o

I say you'll be better off without does spinners. If you like them it's your choice and more importantly your car! But that's just me. I Like the spoiler.
focusonthis_88,Aug 1 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:ummmm...... :iono:  :o

I say you'll be better off without does spinners.  If you like them it's your choice and more importantly your car!  But that's just me. I Like the spoiler.
[right][snapback]126800[/snapback][/right]

um, i guess the spinners look better on a focus than an echo....ahem..um....that's all i'm saying.
Are you from Quebec?
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:

I say you'll be better off without does spinners.  If you like them it's your choice and more importantly your car!  But that's just me. I Like the spoiler.

um, i guess the spinners look better on a focus than an echo....ahem..um....that's all i'm saying.
[right][snapback]126809[/snapback][/right]

I agree 100%%%%%%%
ThraxXx,Aug 1 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:well I finally got all my Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements installed on my focus.  Had the bodyman spray them all up plus clean up the paint on my car and here are the results.  I still can't get rims cuz as it stands this car will be a winter car so I need to keep the 14's on there so I decided to dress out the steelies with nothing better then canadian tire spinners...LOL.  Enjoy.
[right][snapback]126778[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, that spolier just looks like an accident waiting to happen, either you accidentally bash out the rear glass when it opens too fast for you to catch it, or you have yourself a handy-dandy gillletine (sp?) to take the heads off people you dislike:

You: Hey, mind getting me that wrench in the trunk?

Enemy: Fine -ducks head to grab the wrench-

You: HA! WHAM! -slices head off-

and there you have it...

NefCanuck
Are we allowed To Vote People off this Fourm? :iono: :iono:

:throwup: :throwup:
:huh:

Ummm.........wow.

Hard to believe that underneath it all it is the same car as mine?

Here is how I think "green" should be done:

[Image: Picture010small.jpg]

[Image: IM000021cropped.jpg]

Do yourself a favour and DO NOT POST those pictures on FocalJet.

focusonthis_88,Aug 1 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]126809[/snapback][/right]

I agree 100%%%%%%%
[right][snapback]126813[/snapback][/right]

The spinners are not staying on. I just have them on for this season cuz next year I plan on buying an old 3 banger 5 speed for the winter and I plan on getting rims for the focus.

NefCanuck,Aug 1 2005, 06:18 PM Wrote:
ThraxXx,Aug 1 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:well I finally got all my Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements installed on my focus.  Had the bodyman spray them all up plus clean up the paint on my car and here are the results.  I still can't get rims cuz as it stands this car will be a winter car so I need to keep the 14's on there so I decided to dress out the steelies with nothing better then canadian tire spinners...LOL.  Enjoy.
[right][snapback]126778[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, that spolier just looks like an accident waiting to happen, either you accidentally bash out the rear glass when it opens too fast for you to catch it, or you have yourself a handy-dandy gillletine (sp?) to take the heads off people you dislike:

You: Hey, mind getting me that wrench in the trunk?

Enemy: Fine -ducks head to grab the wrench-

You: HA! WHAM! -slices head off-

and there you have it...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]126815[/snapback][/right]

Actually when you open the trunk it doesn't make contact with teh back window. That was my fear after I saw it installed so I tested it and there is 2 inch clearance between the posts on the spoiler and the back window so I lucked out there. As for the guillatine action...yeah I know what yoru talking about. when the trunk is about 65% closed the weight of the spoiler can drop it pretty fast. I wonder if they make serated edges for the bottom part of the trunk...hmmm. hehe just kidding.

That spoiler is actually the Techno Type R found on ebay for $90. I saw it and decided to go with it seeing as most of the parts I put on this car were from ebay.
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?
[right][snapback]126810[/snapback][/right]

i was waiting for someone to say this
Dude... when I ran into you last night at Timmies and you were telling me about the wing... I had no idea. :blink:

I... I dunno. Not sure what to say. For some reason it looks drastically different than when I saw it two weeks ago in your neighbour's driveway.

I'm just glad you're replacing the spinners with real rims.
2001 ZTS,Aug 1 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:Do yourself a favour and DO NOT POST those pictures on FocalJet.
[right][snapback]126836[/snapback][/right]

what is focaljet? This is the only board I am on.
ThraxXx,Aug 1 2005, 08:19 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 1 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:Do yourself a favour and DO NOT POST those pictures on FocalJet.
[right][snapback]126836[/snapback][/right]

what is focaljet? This is the only board I am on.
[right][snapback]126864[/snapback][/right]

That was totally the right answer man!!!! :)
I don't think it's all bad..........

The scoop belongs on the roof, not the hood. it'a a 4 cylinder! :D

they halos projectors should've been bought in black, but would look good if you cracked the lenses off and have the chrome color matched to the car B)

NEEDs tint! either green fade to black or the green/clear would look pimp and help blend in the wing

just my 2 CENTs! But it has promise, keep up the good work!
ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
[right][snapback]126871[/snapback][/right]

fukin tony.... :lol:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6