FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm starting to think the same as you, Frost!
hahahahaha. I love this thread.

Well.... my driveway / bbq is ready for whenever you fuctards stop being so indesisive and want to meet up.
Reality check Dan. It is the Focus club. Nothing will ever happen till the "host" says this is the day take it or leave it.

2001 ZTS,Aug 17 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:Reality check Dan. It is the Focus club. Nothing will ever happen till the "host" says this is the day take it or leave it.
[right][snapback]133684[/snapback][/right]

That's how I had to do it. :lol:
2001ZTS, and AnthonyD are right Dan, As a club we more or less more attend when people who are hosting the event set up the date that is more or less connivent to them, and others IF it is the same for others to attend on that date set up by the host(s).

So umm Yeah like I posted earlier mid winter is sounding really good for your BBQ right about now lol :lol: ...................

So how about December 3rd as a suggestion ?
DEC 3rd is great.

And 2001zts ... I never picked the date before (sorta goes against your reality check) ... dont know why I have to start now. :P
tdot-zx3,Aug 18 2005, 12: Wrote:DEC 3rd is great.

[right][snapback]133798[/snapback][/right]

Sweet! I can race you guys in my Justy :lol:
December 3rd? LOL... a little late, might as well make it like an Christmas meet too... however, that day sounds good to me :lol:
Christmas meet would be perfect, as its my Bday too ... even more reason to have it then
faaaaaaaaaaaaaewwwwwwwwk Dec 3rd :rolleyes:

Flofocus,Aug 19 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:faaaaaaaaaaaaaewwwwwwwwk Dec 3rd  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]134060[/snapback][/right]

I wanna see how many Foci would actually show up to a meet held in December.

If I'm remembering the participants from Anthony's BBQ, most of those Foci would be garaged if only because their lower body cladding would make them into excellent little snowplows :rofl:

NefCanuck
December 3rd it is. See you all then.
2001 ZTS,Aug 19 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:December 3rd it is. See you all then.
[right][snapback]134152[/snapback][/right]

does this mean I'd be the only focus there?
darkpuppet,Aug 19 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]134154[/snapback][/right]

Probably.

Now before we go too far, we are all agreed on Dec 3rd 2005 and not some other year correct?
dam it Im comming over tommorow

See you at the meet guys
darkpuppet,Aug 19 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]134154[/snapback][/right]

I'd show, if only to get out of what's sure to be a "fun" weekend <_<

Y'see my dad is turning 65 on December 4, however so is his shrew of a sister (my aunt) and I'd rather polish my Focus with my tounge than be within twenty five metres of her :ph34r:

NefCanuck
SEPTEMBER 17th!
That date works for me.
We got Barrie on the 17th, no?
tdot-zx3,Aug 20 2005, 02: Wrote:That date works for me.
[right][snapback]134366[/snapback][/right]

Awesome, see everyone December 3rd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8