FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Im lost!!! Is it the 17 sept or not??? Im lost!!! and fluffy is to :fluffy:
Different BBQ...

The 17th is in Barrie!
Hosted by focusnme

yeah Dan's is going to be Dec 3rd the way things are going unless he sets a date already.......
124 posts and still no date.

What a joke. :rolleyes:
October 23
^^^ no its dec 3 numbnuts :P
DD1,Sep 8 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:^^^ no its dec 3 numbnuts :P
[right][snapback]140325[/snapback][/right]

Yah need to set a date b/c :fluffy: is going in place of me :lol:
a bunch of women on this site that can't make up there minds woo hoo lots o' pussy :P
have it the same day as the poker run/niagara cruise .. start it or end it at dans with the bbq
Again, the way it is going it's going to be Dec 3rd.
Sweet .. Dec 3rd...Like I said .. we can test out snow tires infront of my house or at the big parking lot around the corner .. ha ha ha ....
well is anyone looking forward to this event coming up in a months time now ? lol
It's marked on my calender.
Can't say for sure... going to have to see what the roads are like.
:excl: We're talking this Saturday folks!!!!!! :excl:

I haven't decided which car (I mean asset :rolleyes: :puke: ) to bring, it'll probably be the Focus since it is hopefully the last time you'll ever see me driving it.

Weather looks perfect too, light snow high of minus three. I'll be there at 1300.

See you there or you be ghey. :fag:
2001 ZTS,Nov 28 2005, 07:12 PM Wrote::excl:  We're talking this Saturday folks!!!!!! :excl:

I haven't decided which car (I mean asset  :rolleyes: :puke: ) to bring, it'll probably be the Focus since it is hopefully the last time you'll ever see me driving it.

Weather looks perfect too, light snow high of minus three. I'll be there at 1300.

See you there or you be ghey. :fag:
[right][snapback]158149[/snapback][/right]

sell me the focus for $1 ... then you can give your ex $0.50 for her share of the car
HAHAHA!!!!>. I was talking to Dan about this just this afternoon...
so this is a go?
meford4u,Nov 28 2005, 07:20 PM Wrote:so this is a go?
[right][snapback]158156[/snapback][/right]

I am a man of my word:

Quote:I'll be there at 1300.

Whether Dan wants me or not.

thanx for moving the aug summer bbq to a december winter skating rink meet.. im stuck working @ Fidogers untill 7:30
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8