FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We can have a test snow tire day infront of my house. haha.
tdot-zx3,Jul 20 2005, 03: Wrote:64 warwood Rd
toronto ont
m9b 5b4

go look it up.

I have plenty of parking here, and its a nice area. Lets get some more people chime in before we set the date as firm.
[right][snapback]123913[/snapback][/right]

Anybody left yet for Dans?
pm, me if ur going cus I can only show up if someone gives me a ride there today
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:We went through the same s**t last year.  Are we going to have to do this everyyear?  last year I picked the date and that was it.  3 pages long of when do you want my BBQ is lame.  And Dan knows it's lame, just to laugh and fawk with you guys.
He's stirring the pot.

August 27th.  Be there or be square.

Oh, and can we make the next wing night the 12th of August?  Friday night?
[right][snapback]125527[/snapback][/right]

so did Mr. "I picked the date for Dan's meet so fak you guys" even show up on the date he chose?
not to my knowledge........ :huh:

but then again I thought it was set for Dec 3rd now ? :huh:
I thought it was for December 3rd?
paolo,Aug 27 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:We went through the same s**t last year.  Are we going to have to do this everyyear?  last year I picked the date and that was it.  3 pages long of when do you want my BBQ is lame.  And Dan knows it's lame, just to laugh and fawk with you guys.
He's stirring the pot.

August 27th.  Be there or be square.

Oh, and can we make the next wing night the 12th of August?  Friday night?
[right][snapback]125527[/snapback][/right]

so did Mr. "I picked the date for Dan's meet so fak you guys" even show up on the date he chose?
[right][snapback]136328[/snapback][/right]

Your out of the loop fuktard. It was canned 5 minutes after I posted about that day because 2 members went camping. It still should of been yesterday without them.
Haha, somebody really should pick a date.... Dec 3 is too cold for a bbq.
I'll be inside warm and toasty on December 3rd.
I am so screwed for the rest of the year. Someone pick a date that isn't the end of Sept. / Oct. :o
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:I am so screwed for the rest of the year. Someone pick a date that isn't the end of Sept. / Oct. :o
[right][snapback]136665[/snapback][/right]

How'bout june 22nd for my bbq next year? :P
OCTOBER 8TH?
ANTHONYD,Aug 29 2005, 11:05 AM Wrote:I'll be warm inside his mom on December 3rd.
[right][snapback]136643[/snapback][/right]

:o
Oct 8 sounds good to me.
Bump... we cant let a year pass w/o dans annual bbq...
isn't the 8th thanksgiving weekend? many people might be away or have plans for the whole weekend .. why not the weekend b4?
hmm.... Dec 3rd is looking more and more realistic.
lol, I just threw out a date!
I agree with Frost
scoobasteve,Aug 31 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:Bump... we cant let a year pass w/o dans annual bbq...

hahah ... yes but dans lazier then ever to get the group focus'd.... 'cuse the pun.
<_< ^_^ This is sad.
so c u guys on the 3rd of dec hahahahahah snow ball fights and yellow iciles :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8