FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jrsc And Warranty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I heard doing the JRSC wont void your warranty. Is this true :blink: ????
All "Forced Induction" voids warranty on the engine/drivetrain......

Second, JRSC is crap, you get way better gains with a VORTECH, Plus you get better torque with a turbo setup....

Do some serious research on JRSC before going out to buy something like that. FF.com and FJ.com are 'littered' with posts of how shitty the JRSC is......
I know what I am after. Just that I can get the JRSC for $1000 cash right now. I was also told from the guy a Percival Ford that it wont.

This dude here put one on his SVT and blew his engine. He ended up getting it all replaced under warrnty..
They "might" warranty it if it's ordered through the dealership and installed by the dealership.....
S2 Steeda,Sep 3 2004, 01:34 AM Wrote:All "Forced Induction" voids warranty on the
engine/drivetrain......

Second, JRSC is crap, you get way better gains with a VORTECH, Plus you get better torque with a turbo setup....

Do some serious research on JRSC before going out to buy something like that. FF.com and FJ.com are 'littered' with posts of how shitty the JRSC is......

jezzzzz, Im gonna go read another magazine... :unsure:

JRSC is not crap at all, it make me laugh each time a 105whp car owner diss on a solution that can provide you with 170 whp on a regular focus and over 200 whp on a svt. And that very easy to instal, reliable, AFFORDEABLE, comes with tuning and that wont need you to upgrade half the car to handle it.

----> ITS BOLT ON AND FORGET IT <-----

turbo...... :rolleyes: better know how to turn a wrench
Vortech..... ask puppet..... :rolleyes:

... go read FF and FJ and forget to do your own experiments. <_<

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Tha Brat. warranty wise, it depend on your dealer, myself im fine with the guys at my dealership, they just past me through fast lane instead of the main garage, but they still do warranty work on my car.

and no, it realy dont suck. Its freaking fun has hell, instant boost at ANY rpm's.

if you want more info, pm me, were gonna save ourself Mr-internet opinion... since he dont have any boost anyway.
thabrat,Sep 2 2004, 08:38 PM Wrote:I know what I am after. Just that I can get the JRSC for $1000 cash right now. I was also told from the guy a Percival Ford that it wont.

This dude here put one on his SVT and blew his engine. He ended up getting it all replaced under warrnty..
If you don't want it, then buy it and sell it to me! :D :D

i'll take a JRSC for a grand! B)
thabrat,Sep 2 2004, 08:38 PM Wrote:I can get the JRSC for $1000 cash right now.
Sick Deal jay. Even I would be tempted at that price.

Quote:I was also told from the guy a Percival Ford that it wont (void the warranty)

Get that in writing from a service manager before you go and install the S/C

01-yellow-ZX3

I had the option to buy the JRSC for like $4 G's back in the day, that price included install from my dealer, and since they were installing it, it didn't void any warranty they said.
This is thabrat posting..

The thing that really has me is the no headaches parts. Put on and GO!! then if i were ever to sell the car or anything I can remove it.

Hey french_connection I remember you posting what you all did with your JRSC. You upgraded a few parts. What were they again. Doesnt mefordu have JRSC also?

Posted by thabrat....
If its a grand just buy it...i'm sure you could make a decent profit even if you choose not to keep it.
Compared to Vortech, JRSC isn't as good. Like I said, there are TONS of threads all over the place about this. It's not crap but it's not in anyway as good as Vortech.
Yep we have the JRSC and it is a great addition to the car. S2 Steeda you need to read a little more into those who have actually owned one on their car. I had a T-bird with 400k on the car with a JRSC and it worked flawlessly. If it is an everyday driver, have a little boost and blow the skirts off guys like S2 with his "air intake", then the JRSC is definately the way to go.
Turbo--better know a good mechanic to tune it.
Vortech--hasn't been a huge headache for Steve, just everything else since.

For a grand, it's a steal. We got ours for $1400 installed and he showed us his cost and we only paid 350 to have it installed on the Focus.

Your money but a great buy..............INDEED

Oh, BTW warranty..............doesn't void it. It's all good. i checked it out.
Holy s**t, chill out....... I was just making a simple fact that everything I have read about the JRSC on the various focus websites, people with them have had alot of problems. Also the gains are proven to be more with a VORTECH.....there are dyno sheets all over the place on fj, ff, etc....

I've read alot more into this then some of you guys cause I was looking at buying the JRSC also at a price very close to Jay's though the dealership in town here.

I am not saying it's garbage, I was stating the fact that compared to VORTECH it ain't as good, of course it's also cheaper then VORTECH which is a bonus also. Would I put one on my car, hell yeah I would but if I had the choice, I would go with a VORTECH in a second before the JRSC and those that know me know I would save up even if it was double the price.

Just cause one guy has have problems with the VORTECH doesn't mean s**t. Go like I said on all sorts of focus boards and run some searches......
S2 Steeda,Sep 3 2004, 02:55 AM Wrote:I'm done with this thread, you can shove those dumbass comments up your ass. I've read alot more into this then some of you guys cause I was looking at buying the JRSC
well, sorry DUMBASS, some of us did more than just read about it... WE OWN THEM! Your magazine racer opinion isnt worth sh1t to me.

as far as JRSC vs VORTECH, I havend seen anyone post a better time than mine with there allmighty VORTECH, even Slickshoe ran slower in the 1/8th than I did with his "twice the price" setup.

And as far as turbo, everyone talk but no one do anything.

do something, then I will listen to you. :angry:
Oh yeah.... and TOM ain't running good numbers with his turbo setup.... ok yeah.... sure..... considering he has one, if not the fastest foci around, that should say something..... turbo ain't just talk buddy, obviously you haven't read enough about FI.....

I didn't say you didn't read about them. Anyone going to spend that cash would have, but there's been alot of posts against JRSC and I am also sure there has been ones against VORTECH. I just see JRSC being 'bashed' alot more in my net travels.

I edited that 'post' two up for the fact that I really could give a s**t what you think, I was making an opinion based on what I have read. I got 2600 posts over at FF.com and I spend hours a day reading up and researching into mods that I have looked into.

Funny how the guy with the JRSC is so defensive. I ain't bashing your car man like you seem to think or whatever your problem is. I am stating that it's been proven time and time again what I posted.....

Anyway like I originally posted, I'm done with this thread.... I got better things to do then bitch at some frenchman that is pissed off cause I said something 'negative' about a part on his car.....
ah ah ah ha ah, your a goof man, a goof! Its a freaking focus man, you gonna drop 10k+ just for a turbo kit, go ahead I'll be the one laughing and pointing the finger.... the middle one that is.

you come here and dare to tell everyone that JRSC is Crap, then you say its not crap, then you edit your posts, then when I start to tell you the all around picture you try to run away cuz your arguements are empty.

Vortech guys have more blown engine than JRSC guys if you ask me and there is way less vortech running around.

you go buy a tom turbo, we'll see if you dont have problems, I saw few of his engine go up in smoke too, for god sake, they are all mecanical bullcrap.

what I try to come up to is, for the price and everything involved, JRSC is the BEST all around solution.

there is absolutly nothing to argue.

btw: ...your mama she likes frenchmen unlike you... :lol:
WTF, of course I don't like frenchman, I ain't gay ya shithead.

I'm a goof, your the one all 'bitching' back cause someone said something mean about your poor JRSC..... like I give a s**t.....

For the price, sure, JRSC is fine.... I should have posted in my original thread that JRSC is crap COMPARED to VORTECH......

Either way, I don't got time for people like you.....
common, if you say your not gay, I think you try to hide something here.

Im sure you love french man as much as you love JRSC... :lol:

I love stealing your precious time.
common, come back, I feel lonely all alone, first your mom leave me, then you....

what have I done GOD oh GOD... noooooooooooooooooo :unsure:

I might go buy a bodykit and some neon glow to fullfill the gap that you left in my life. B)
F-U-C-K off Napoleon....
Pages: 1 2 3 4