FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Convoy To Dans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last year we had a convoy going to dans,I know paulo was taking about one, so is it happening??? When and where?? Thanks Nik
Do ya wanna do it at the same timhortons... what time did we meet last year thoug?
Yes I remember that convoy. I'll gladly do it again this year. The tim hortons is on Central Pkwy (Creditview) and Burnamthorpe Rd. I think we met up at 10:00 last time? any suggestions?
10 sounds Okay with me, any others??
I'm in again
need info...thats close to dundas and islington??
umm what day ?
Frost---Sat the 28th--where you been???

If I can't make the convoy, can someone send me some friggin directions.

The map quest to Dan's continues!!

meford4u,Aug 23 2004, 02:36 AM Wrote:Frost---Sat the 28th--where you been???

If I can't make the convoy, can someone send me some friggin directions.

The map quest to Dan's continues!!
I need this too
lazy bastards

k...directions..

427 south [from 401][north from 403/qew]--->burnhamthorpe--->go east[left from SB 427] --->keep going on Burnhamthorpe past the grocery store on right----> keep an eye out for a sidestreet on your left [less than 1km off highway] that has a paperbox or a mailbox [can't remember which....it's the only one with either on it]and go down there [left] ...can't miss dans house on left...you will [obviuously see some focuses there...

i'm sure dan can get off his lazy ass and post the name of his street...
Warwood...

Im up for the 10:00am meet too.
Do we need to bring money for food?? canned goods?? So 10 am it is??
Sorry to burst ur bubble guys but I talked to T-dot and he said people should be coming over at like 11:00 or so. We're gonna have to drag out this convoy. Someone better make sure the correct time.

Anyways I'm definitely up for this. I've always wanted to do a convoy so let me know how to get to wherever I have to go to meet you guys from Woodbridge!

anybody from scarbrough
I'll tag along.

Mark
Any one in Woodbridge what to meet up and head down to mississauga?

And could someone PM me directions to the Timmy's!!!
Just out of curiosity, does Anyone wanna convoy from Scarborough? Start somewhere near the 401, say Warden/Kennedy?
Raine,Aug 27 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:Just out of curiosity, does Anyone wanna convoy from Scarborough? Start somewhere near the 401, say Warden/Kennedy?
I'm comming from Whitby..I can meet up on my way through if we set a time
I'm gonna make a seperate thread about this (Scarborough convoy)
Who's coming to this convoy? we should probably have an idea so we know when to leave.
Pages: 1 2