FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dans Bbq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So is this happening? for the 28th? I can make the 28th. :D I know everyone wants me to be there.

Jays2000ZX3,Aug 17 2004, 12:21 PM Wrote:So is this happening? for the 28th? I can make the 28th. :D I know everyone wants me to be there.
Yeah we need your dumb ass there like I need another wife :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 17 2004, 11:21 AM Wrote:So is this happening? for the 28th? I can make the 28th. :D I know everyone wants me to be there.
as long as you bring Anna... :P
Should be a good time a real family affair: booze, fights, hookers, sport humping and good food. I'll be sure my kid comes again, you know as part of a well rounded education. It will teach him to stay in school and not end up like you lot. :lol:

So just looking at this page alone I see we will have in attendance a:

-VW (Focused)
-Saturn (Papa)
-Subaru (moi)
-Honda (Jay)

Not to mention the host's VW.

My question is will anybody be bringing a Focus to FocusCanada BBQ 2004?
if my car is done by then, I'll be there...

here's crossing my fingers...
j3rt,Jul 23 2004, 04:33 PM Wrote:s**t, if ZTW is gonna show up, then I have to be there.!!
2 wagons in one place is friggin' unheard of.
I may skip out on a work BBQ to make it.
Haha, i may bring my buddy, He just bought a 5spd 01 se wagon... 3 WAGONS!!!!
Funny thing guys...I might have the focus to come down.....

Kinda like my breakup gift :D
Paparoach,Aug 17 2004, 02:25 PM Wrote:Funny thing guys...I might have the focus to come down.....

Kinda like my breakup gift :D
are you getting it back or is this just a "nice" gesture?
Nice gesture...boy I miss my car.

I need it loud to know when to shift.....hold me Flo. ;)
2001 ZTS,Aug 17 2004, 01:34 PM Wrote:So just looking at this page alone I see we will have in attendance a:

-VW (Focused)
-Saturn (Papa)
-Subaru (moi)
-Honda (Jay)

Not to mention the host's VW.

My question is will anybody be bringing a Focus to FocusCanada BBQ 2004?
I will have a srt-4 there :o
Hi,

You could add Mazda to that list. I will probably have my Mazda 3 GT sedan by then.

Vito :)
YES- to bringing a focus, unless you want to see my F150??-if someone gives me friggin directions, I am on my way!!!! Bring beer.

hang a right at Dan's fro <a href='http://www.neoncanada.com/forums/html/emoticons/afro.gif'>[Image: afro.gif]</a>
You want directions? You know where Yorkdale is?

Well it's no where near there!
^^^ Well that's just friggin great malbeeeeeeeeeee^^^^

Oh and I need a list of beer to bring. Seriously.
meford4u,Aug 18 2004, 09:38 PM Wrote:^^^ Well that's just friggin great malbeeeeeeeeeee^^^^

Oh and I need a list of beer to bring. Seriously.
Heres your list....

1. Beer

Done. :P
You want to bring for us....boy do you know that some London people are coming as well as one from....Sudbury. Did you ever open up a can of worms. Muhahahaha

I say go cheap not that cheap but don't cater to the like of us.

But I sure wouldn't mind some nice Stella or Corona...but hell like I said before

What's the best kind of beer?

FREE BEER!!!
Paparoach,Aug 19 2004, 08:32 AM Wrote:You want to bring for us....boy do you know that some London people are coming as well as one from....Sudbury.&nbsp; Did you ever open up a can of worms. Muhahahaha

I say go cheap not that cheap but don't cater to the like of us.

But I sure wouldn't mind some nice Stella or Corona...but hell like I said before

What's the best kind of beer?

FREE BEER!!!
Unless its old milwaukee, or Carling....My roomate buys a 24 every week-end of that crap. When I do buy beer for the house...its always Heini or Stella....he cant beleive I spend that much money on beer.

I cant beleive he drinks Horse piss.
I agree Flo...if you are going to drink, drink well and if you are going to eat, eat well.

You know Meford if you can pick up some Johnnie Walker Blue, me and you will be best friends for life. :D

Just don't look at the price....
moosehead all the way...i know you hicks love that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8