FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dans Bbq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Euro Ford Fan,Aug 23 2004, 02:49 PM Wrote:I'm far too lazy to read through 6 pages of this crap so can someone fill in the blanks for me.

Date:________________

Time:________________
Date: This Saturday Aug 28th
Time: Early enough to wake Dan up.....

Oh you guys can come wake me up...I will be sleeping with Dan's mom. :lol:
Cool thanks I'll see how my week falls apart.
uh....who erased my post with the directions to dan's??? and all related direction posts??? :angry:
If I remember correctly, isn't Dan's place 64 Warwood?

if so, the map is here.

hope I'm not totally mistaken.. :P
Are we actually gonna drink this beer this year cause last year I think I was the only one that polished off a 6er of guinness :lol:

Once somebody gets hammed then Im joining them, Im not gonna get hammed by myself.............but probobly will anyways. :lol:

Heres a tip for the guys with ladies .........they really dont like comming they may say they do but they really dam hate it so dont force it on them. ;)
Well I don't like seeing my money, or beer for that matter, going to waste.

If you guys aren't going to drink it, then maybe I should hold off on the beer.

I realize we are all going to drive home at some point in time, so we don't need to be all s**t faced about it, but if most of you aren't interested in a couple of beers or so, then I won't bother.

I don't mind bringing it, but if it is just going to sit there, then I would rather spend my money wisely on something we all can enjoy at Dan's.

How bout stripper's then???

I'll gladly have a beer! ;)

My GF is comming I think, as of yesterday she was anyways.

I also vote for no mods, just fun.
Whoo whoo guys....everyone can have a couple beers.

And if I am staying overnight I am definately getting hammered. No worries. You guys have a drinking partner in me.

I won't let you guys down :D
whoohoo I'm in I missed it last year not missing it this year. Ohh I'm in for the beer too. Do I have to bring some?
sweetg,Aug 24 2004, 08:31 PM Wrote:whoohoo I'm in I missed it last year not missing it this year. Ohh I'm in for the beer too. Do I have to bring some?
Only if you want to drink some ;)
3 cases and 1 bottle to arrive between 12-1pm. Anything after that is your concern.

Don't like what I bring----------------We are no longer friends.

Except Marc and his darling wife........................
meford4u,Aug 26 2004, 07:14 PM Wrote:3 cases and 1 bottle to arrive between 12-1pm. Anything after that is your concern.

Don't like what I bring----------------We are no longer friends.

Except Marc and his darling wife........................
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
not sure if I'm going.. I haven't heard back from the autoenginuity guys yet... can't do squat if i can't log MAF voltages ...

what a pain in the ass..
are we goin to be able to do nice burnouts like lastyear? :)

the dub can smoke 'em REAL good
RWD POWER BABY!!! :lol:
Steve, your not going because your ride is being a pain????

One of us would be glad to come and get you, if it is a ride you need.

Hollar if necessary. I need to head downtown anyway for a little errand at some point in time.

Papa, did the biatch give you da wheels for da hook up.........old man trying anyway

I could make a trip up there and set her str8!!!!!!!!!

meford4u,Aug 26 2004, 05:38 PM Wrote:Steve, your not going because your ride is being a pain????

One of us would be glad to come and get you, if it is a ride you need.

Hollar if necessary. I need to head downtown anyway for a little errand at some point in time.

Papa, did the biatch give you da wheels for da hook up.........old man trying anyway

I could make a trip up there and set her str8!!!!!!!!!
Look at the sig....working on the Redline though....we will see.

Hey meford, adam,

thanks for the offers for rides man.. I really appreciate it.

I want to see how the weather fares tomorrow... I checked mappoint, and it's a 10 mile (16km) ride from my place across St Claire, so I may consider loading my fat ass on the other blue beast (read: mountain bike) and get some exercise in tomorrow.

I'll know for sure 1st thing in the morning tho.

thanks!

p.s. I'm gonna bring this scantool and hopefully borrow someone's focus for five minutes to see if it's really the tool or the tool using the tool having problems reading the MAF voltages.
I can scoot over too pal....just give me a holla
Paparoach,Aug 27 2004, 03:23 PM Wrote:I can scoot over too pal....just give me a holla
cool... well, it appears as though my options leave me no choice BUT to go :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8