FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dans Bbq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ill offer a drive to anyone else who needs it... also. what kind of epoxy do i need for TB porting. ill make sure to pack the dremel.
scoobasteve,Aug 27 2004, 12:31 PM Wrote:Ill offer a drive to anyone else who needs it... also. what kind of epoxy do i need for TB porting. ill make sure to pack the dremel.
We can go pick it up that day at the CT.
I should be in town tonight around 10 pm I am going out for drinks...ask Puppet good times. If anyone wants to hook up with me and me pals.

705-626-4944
Anyone bringing an umbrella??
Check my post in offtopic... but ill say the same thing here... Just because...

If it rains, I dont have anywhere to keep people dry .. So chances are we will have to call it off.

I can bump to next weekend if that happends.

If its super sunny and nice, please dont show up at my house before 11am. ;)

Thanks

Dan
Granted .. Roach is in town ... So ..... Id still like to meet up with him and or others if it pours like a bitch ...

Maybe we can improvise and move it somewhere else indoors... Restaurant... Pub .. Whatever...

Cheers.
As of 5:30 am, it's just hazy, but I can still see the Stars. However... Current weather map shows a storm cell moving in from the central US.

<a href='http://www.theweathernetwork.ca/weather/maps/images/satrad/sat/Rgoes_Ontario_450T8.jpg'>[Image: Rgoes_Ontario_450T8.jpg]</a>

Clouds like that generally mean a thunderstorm, but the rain isn't supposed to really start till Saturday evening. At that time we're gonna get pissed on, expecting almost 2&quot; of rain.
well looks like its gonna be an amazing day hope to see you guys down there B)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8