FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: focuscanada.net stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can anyone help me out on where and/or how I can get some focuscanada.net stickers for my car? Blush
I'll have to ask, but i think Hardk0re has some left.... maybe even pink. I know he made me some purple ones
I have a pair of FocusCanada Stickers as well as a set of Ontario Focus Owners Club (OFOC) kicking around.

I may bring them out to the next massive mondays meet if anyone wants em
What colour did you want? I have blue/gold/silver/black/white, I can get pink or purple but i'd need to get payment before I go and buy that colour vinyl since I don't keep those colours on hand.
I'm thinking pink Smile are there specific pink colors that they make? I can give you the payment whenever, what would be the best way to get that to you ?
I'll be needing two new white decals, for the new Focus!
PM me back with the info as to who has 'em
i got 2 of em

u comign to the massive monday meet? if so i'll bring em once i find out whre i stashed em
hardk0re can u do custom fonts
I want two in Arctic cat green. that say anything arctic cat. Not this focus shite stuff.

I can do fonts, send me a black/white image of what you want and I can cut that. Provided its not more than 2ftx1ft I can do it easily. I don't have a huge selection of colours.

white/blue/silver/gold/pink is all I have right now.

I'll take two in silver if you have them on hand, I'll be at the coming Massiv meet with payment? How much?
Oh I would like some to if you have any left. Two in white would be great. I'm attending the Cruise on Sunday, If you're there mind if i snag a few off ya?
hey i work a sign shop and own my vinyl plotter, tell me what youre looking for and i can make you anything, from basic fonts, to full color graphics. Let me know what youre looking for and i'll hook you up.

text me 226.802.8339 or PM me
any size you want as well, so if you need anything in the future just lemme know. that goes for anyone else as well, haha
if you don't charge outrageous prices, I'm interested.

Can you put together a multi-colour vinyl/decal?
Someone better bring sone decals to the dunk day... Wanna get my hands on a couple of silver ones please!
I can make anything you want, haha just lemme know colors sizing and all that fun stuff.

(06-25-2011, 07:29 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't charge outrageous prices, I'm interested.

if the attachment shows up, here's some new decals i made up for my silver focus, color matched and sized to fit across the back window. lemme know if anyone else is interested in these, its only $5 for 2

(06-29-2011, 02:13 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can make anything you want, haha just lemme know colors sizing and all that fun stuff.

(06-25-2011, 07:29 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't charge outrageous prices, I'm interested.

Looks nice, I think however before cutting and handing out decals you need to PM Darkpuppet and get his OK first. I had an agreement with him on decals for the site, and an agreed upon design that matches the site logo.

I don't care who does it, you seem to have better equipment than I do to cut decals and probably do banners, etc.... Just do it right and PM darkpuppet first and get the ball rolling on his side.
ok will do, thanks for letting me know about darkpuppet. and thanks for that bumper and fender too! haha makes a huge difference on the foci.

(06-29-2011, 02:57 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice, I think however before cutting and handing out decals you need to PM Darkpuppet and get his OK first. I had an agreement with him on decals for the site, and an agreed upon design that matches the site logo.

I don't care who does it, you seem to have better equipment than I do to cut decals and probably do banners, etc.... Just do it right and PM darkpuppet first and get the ball rolling on his side.

hardk0re, do you have a pic of yours ? and how much for one blue ?
yes i wanna see some pics also
Pages: 1 2 3 4