FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MASSIV MONDAY - JUNE 20, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

It's that time again ... we've had an excellent turnout the first 3 meetings and the weather just keeps on getting better ... so let's see everyone out there this coming Monday the 20th at the corner of Dixie and Aimco.

Some of the attendees last time were first-timers and not only was it great to see the cars in the flesh, it was even better to get to know the owner - so try and make a point to come out.

Same as always boys (and girls), but for those who forgot and the new FC crew here are the details.

Start: Around 7pm
End: Whenever you want it to end (1/2 hour past dark?) - and sometimes later than that if we cruise for ice cream

Map: Mapquest

Attending:

1) ZTWSquared
2) Scorcher000 (for sure this time)
3) Arpaul15
4) dblast
5) buzz2.0
6) hardkore
7) GFXjamie + Nik
8) lonewolf
9) andrewsfm
10) silverfox
11) Focus man. Focus (slacking again)
12) shadowzx3
13) 07focus_st
14) svt_fan1129
15) castone
16) Stupica1

Maybe Attending

1) Paolo
2) marcazoid
3) 2009sel
4)
Count me in this time for sure.
Count me in for a "Maybe". My work schedule is still TBD so I can not give a def answer, but im gonna try my best to see if I can make it out, its been a while since i dropped by these thing
Im in.
I'll be there to pick up my parts. (thanks Ken)
i should be there if i can get my car back together.....
Can't wait to see that new turbo there jon! Start puttin her back!lol
I should be there too.
(06-14-2011, 10:42 PM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see that new turbo there jon! Start puttin her back!lol

im like 95% done, just gotta get my Xcal2 working with the tune, and put back on the bumper, its gonna be a beast when its on the road....muhahhahahahaaaaBig Grin
Count me In!
Im in. I had a great time last time meeting a few of you, I didn't have a ton of time so im trying to make more time for this one. Looking forward to meeting a few more people that i didn't get a chance to talk to last time.
I'll be there. Got a light bulb problem to help out with. Lol.
(06-15-2011, 11:11 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there. Got a light bulb problem to help out with. Lol.

Glad you're going to be there ... but what's this about helping out with a light bulb problem (he said hopefully)
ill be back from jersey and i'm not working that monday so i'll prob make it out
Failed again. Dammit. Count me in.
im gonna see if i can bring some FocusCanada and OFOC stickers this time.
(06-15-2011, 11:23 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2011, 11:11 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there. Got a light bulb problem to help out with. Lol.
Glad you're going to be there ... but what's this about helping out with a light bulb problem (he said hopefully)

Just trying to help a guy out with HIDs in the fogs.
ill be there, anyone cruising from guelph or further west, let me know and we should all cruise together... castone? jamie?
Id take a coulple stickers if you have them, lemme know if you got them an ill bring cash.
(06-16-2011, 09:00 AM)shadowzx3 Wrote: [ -> ]ill be there, anyone cruising from guelph or further west, let me know and we should all cruise together... castone? jamie?

u know it Tongue

sean never comes out, dont expect much. maybe he will see this and actually make the trek!
Pages: 1 2 3