FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cruise To FR12 thread... Discuss!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have an office local to me in kitchener which I can get it all done at. Just gotta wait on that BC
(03-16-2012, 03:06 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 10:15 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]I have been searched many times, it is a pain in the butt.

I heard it gets easier in time after they've loosened you up. Tongue

Bah-dum-dum....tish!!

(Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week folks, please try the fish!)

AAAAAAA HAHAHAHA lol

I used the office at Bovaird and HWY 10 in the HomeDepot Plaza and I got mine in a week without paying extra and I was only in there for 5 min. But I did go at 2PM on a Wednesday.
FTFY

(03-16-2012, 10:14 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I used the office at Bovaird and HWY 10 in the RONA Plaza and I got mine in a week without paying extra and I was only in there for 5 min. But I did go at 2PM on a Wednesday.

Lol thanks Ken, my memory just isn't getting better with age lol

(03-16-2012, 10:25 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]FTFY

(03-16-2012, 10:14 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I used the office at Bovaird and HWY 10 in the RONA Plaza and I got mine in a week without paying extra and I was only in there for 5 min. But I did go at 2PM on a Wednesday.

no what i mean is if your passport is due for renewal in September you will not get over the bridge
if your pass port is due for renewal with in 6months

example the show is in june 2012
so if your passport is due for renewal December 2012 or prior its a very good chance you will be denied entry to the states.
my ex and 3 family members work for Canada customs and this is from there mouths not mine.
(03-16-2012, 02:52 PM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]no what i mean is if your passport is due for renewal in September you will not get over the bridge
if your pass port is due for renewal with in 6months

example the show is in june 2012
so if your passport is due for renewal December 2012 or prior its a very good chance you will be denied entry to the states.
my ex and 3 family members work for Canada customs and this is from there mouths not mine.

Sorry but that's not right. My passport expired this past February 6th and I used it to go to the US on the Saturday just before.

One US border agent mentioned in January that my passport was expiring soon just as an FYI, but the guy on Saturday Feb 4th didn't even mention that my passport was expiring in 2 days and so obviously I was at no risk of being denied entry.

And when you think of it that makes sense. What is the purpose of a specific expiry date on a doc like a passport, if in fact it ceases to be useful at any point prior to the actual date - how could anyone administer such a system.
Pages: 1 2 3