FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Performance World Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The show is in March how much time do you want?
i would enter, but i would like alot more mods done. ill stick to eye balling all the cars
im signing up tomorrow, i got someone to let me use their CC, ill let you guys know what happens. :P
fatphocus,Dec 9 2008, 08:55 PM Wrote:im signing up tomorrow, i got someone to let me use their CC, ill let you guys know what happens.  :P
[right][snapback]277935[/snapback][/right]

Awsome
so is it just me and Scorch who have signed up? Anyone else?
Well looks like my car wont be there, but I'll still be around somewhere..have a few friends rolling in with Addictive Desires Canada, should be a good show, also I believe they will have a custom 9sec 1/4 mile chopper there, I'll be somewhere around the bike most of the time and a gold Audi A6 + black/ pearlescent Civic
Sry to hear would have been good to have some other Foci's there but oh well and I'll have to go hang out with ya to see those items.
The show is in March?...I still want to go, but if there is snow can't drive with the summer tires on.

Plus the car will get dirty and how can I wash it for the show...don't think there are alot of car washes downtown
Tony Tony Im disapointed You have been entering in car shows way before me. Performace World always has a great weather no snow since I remember, and Performance World provides a water truck there that sprays down your car in there parking lot so its squeeky clean when u roll in.
Ha nice...I've never been to this show always wanted to go but never happened

Ok John I will join you....I just checked out the web site I have till January 30th, so I hope I can still get in

yeah from what I've heard for this year, you get 4 hours to wash/clean your vehicle before you are asked to leave so they can set everything up (Thurs. night)
pls ppl. go! last yr there were WAY to many hondas, and they wernt even nice some old s***ty 89's and stuff...i was dissapointed. that was until i saw the cute little blue focus in the back (i noticed they kept you nice and far from the hondas lol
AckermaNzx3,Jan 23 2009, 05:20 PM Wrote:the cute little blue focus in the back
[right][snapback]280067[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Ok no one has ever called my car Cute lol and we did have a couple of Hondas in are crew a V6 Coupe a Boosted H 2.2 and a 10 Sec All motor Drag Civic. My group always has a good mixture of cars. Watch out for f***enRicen.ca this year alot of fast drag/street cars this year.

and fatphocus you have as much time as you want roll in starts around 10-12 and you have till 10:00pm to get out of there last year people were still getting set up after 11:00 so there is always tons of time even if you go after work.
I booked the week off to set the car up and I was told anytime after 7 am on thurs you can roll in. But great to here Tony hope you get in and anyothers too.
Unless they changed it from last year set up is allowed all day. Trust me some of the muscle/hot rod guys in the other halls take all day with there set up and detailing of the car.
[Image: IMG_2794.jpg]

and the point of that was?
I was wondering the same dam thing :huh:
He is getting old. Leave him be. LMFAO!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6