FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Performance World Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So where are these pictures you were speaking of?
Oh ya I have to get them from my friend still unless his GF deleted them all. Crazy hoe.
07 stang ahh any pics? Atleast they had a best Ford class
No none, I hadn't even thoght about any of the stangs being classed as a sport compact. Bulls*** really. I think Da Silva owned it though.
umm thats a different hall your class was only hall 3
yeah i dont think the stang was dasilva owned there were no badges or anything plus dasilva had their own booth and car setup...the car didnt really deserve to win, was lightly modded only
Was it that Grey convertable.
Man that one sucked it only had a AEM intake and a Magnaflow exhaust.
Whatever, in anyshow the focus is the over looked car.
Scorcher000,Apr 2 2009, 03:25 PM Wrote:Was it that Grey convertable.
Man that one sucked it only had a AEM intake and a Magnaflow exhaust.
Whatever, in anyshow the focus is the over looked car.
[right][snapback]284108[/snapback][/right]

We'll see, by next year I'll probably enter my car with the SVTOA group (still more work to be done, but not that much)

I'll bet it won't even get a second glance from the judges :P

NefCanuck
Performance World Alwyas has the worst judging
ZX3_2NV,Apr 3 2009, 11:32 AM Wrote:Performance World Alwyas has the worst judging
[right][snapback]284166[/snapback][/right]

You mean, Performance world has the most biased judging. lol.
No matter what year after year, If you don't have an "IN" with a couple of the judge(s) then your sitting on the sidelines.

Performance world at one point in time was a "highlight" show @ the begining of the year, but I refuse to pay the $20 to see the same cars that would show up to Kennedy comons on a wednesday night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6