FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Performance World Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/admission.php

They have coupons there.
The best one is for students so check it out MIKE.
well i got a kick in the balls......have to go on emergency night shift :( , not cool

please take a lot of photos
just got home from the show (set up day, helping out)...a few crazy cars, and then the usual 20+ turbo civics, integras and other rice..only checked out my hall (5) and it seemed decent for the show, no Foci inside though..Scorch where are you?
Sadly in the back corner. To the right of the stage next to a Vet and a Scuby. Where are you at?
Ok first two people to pm me gets two passes for the show...only Saturday and Sunday

Let me know these are Competitor passes
So are you going today Tony? If so what time will you be there? I am picking my daughter up from School after work and heading straight there. I should be there around 5:30 or 6 after we get dinner of course. I have my camera with a new 4GB SD card so I will have lots of pic's.

John, if you see this keep an eye out for me.
Tony I txt u ;)
My cars not there but I was there in one corner of Hall 5 with Addictive Desires, you cant miss them they have a orange and silver magnum with 22s, a white chopper, black civic w/ chrome rims, gold a6, red del sol with airbrush and a 89 supra all on the outside edge with more cars inside that group
NefCanuck,Mar 10 2009, 10:13 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 10 2009, 07:28 PM Wrote:What kind of goodies will be given away Dan?
[right][snapback]282446[/snapback][/right]

From SVTOA? Not too sure ATM, I'll likely literally find out when I get there most likely, though from what I understand Dixie Ford will be running a booth and doing some sales there of parts (No idea as to what they'll have)

NefCacnuck
[right][snapback]282452[/snapback][/right]

There are only free air fresheners from Dixie :P First come, first served for any free stuff. But, considering it's now 4:07pm and the show has been open since 10am...

GapBoyPCS,Mar 13 2009, 03:09 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 10 2009, 10:13 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 10 2009, 07:28 PM Wrote:What kind of goodies will be given away Dan?
[right][snapback]282446[/snapback][/right]

From SVTOA? Not too sure ATM, I'll likely literally find out when I get there most likely, though from what I understand Dixie Ford will be running a booth and doing some sales there of parts (No idea as to what they'll have)

NefCacnuck
[right][snapback]282452[/snapback][/right]

There are only free air fresheners from Dixie :P First come, first served for any free stuff. But, considering it's now 4:07pm and the show has been open since 10am...
[right][snapback]282628[/snapback][/right]

Speaking of air fresheners :ph34r: :lol:

Half hour til quitting time then I'm heading over there to help staff the booth, thank gods today was reasonably quiet :P

NefCanuck
The show was ok...I will post pics later

Oh and the passes are called for
I might be going Sunday. Will be in TO for the weekend so... may see you guys around. Was it any better then last year?
i will be there tomorrow around 11 with a few friends
Yes better than last yera.
Tippmann Good to hear I'll mostly be by my car right of the stage agaist the back wall.
Bring your camera and some batteries. Rumor has it, about 100 girls in bikini's are going to be here. :D :D :D
It was ok. I saw some interesting stuff. I love Import Models. :wub: Here is a LINK to the pic's I took. Having a 7 year old limited my picture taking some but what can you do? Enjoy.
[Image: IMG_3250.jpg]

thats a car from the group im helpin out, its pretty crazy mod wise, im going tomorrow with 3 SD cards for pictures so I'll post a huge thread/pics tomorirow night :) I'll be wearing a blue/black Ford Racing shirt
That car really cought my attention there. I love the rims.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 13 2009, 10:59 PM Wrote:It was ok.  I saw some interesting stuff.  I love Import Models. :wub:  Here is a LINK to the pic's I took.  Having a 7 year old limited my picture taking some but what can you do?  Enjoy.
[right][snapback]282681[/snapback][/right]

Some nice pics! I saw a few of those cars there before... kinda lame but they are nice. I dont know if Im going to bother going, is it still 20$? I felt so ripped the last time I went, 40$ for the gf and I and I spent more time walking from my car in the parking lot then touring the place...
fatphocus,Mar 14 2009, 12:02 AM Wrote:[Image: IMG_3250.jpg]

thats a car from the group im helpin out, its pretty crazy mod wise, im going tomorrow with 3 SD cards for pictures so I'll post a huge thread/pics tomorirow night :) I'll be wearing a blue/black Ford Racing shirt
[right][snapback]282682[/snapback][/right]

22's but small a$$ brakes!!
lol... ya it probably doesnt drive too far... any of the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6