FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Canada 1st Meet Of 2008 - Dave and Busters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Update Post - Jan 2, 2008

Happy New Year guys!

It's time once again for the 1st official focuscanada.net meet of the year!

The meet will be on Friday, January 11 at Dave and Busters at Hwy 7 and 400...

The start time for the meet is 7:30pm which should give everyone plenty of time to get there. Please post if you're coming later on in this thread so I can make reservations for dinner.

clicky here for map

They have decent food, pool tables galore, an arcade, and after 9pm, you can drink on the arcade floor (tho you can drink in any of the designated areas up till then too).

Bring your significant others, kids, etc..., there's something there for everyone.

Hope to see you all there!

-darkpuppet

original post Wrote:Hey guys...

well, it's nearly Christmas time once again.. and man is time flying by.  It took a PM from Meford to realize I probably won't get a chance to hang out with a lot of ya's in person before the new year now...

so let's get to planning!

Right now, I've picked a time.. and am considering a place.  In the past, we did the Crooked Cue in Mississauga -- which is good fun, but I wouldn't mind some input from folks in the GTA to see what would work best for you guys so we can include the most people.

If Crooked Cue is good for you, vote for it.  If not, suggest another venue!
I'd go, but prefer to go to Dave and Buster since its on the North side of Toronto.
im good for where ever
I'll vote for the north end cause it's closer to my parents' place.
hmmmm.....road trip?!?!?!?!
Voted!!... Oh and mods can you PLEASE make sure to bring FC.net stickers and SHIRTS, get them made now if you have too

Although the Crooked Cue is charming with its Port Credit location with plenty of other bars within walking (stumbling) distance away, there is only street parking available and besides nothing beats a meet that's only 5 minutes from my home for a change.
Dave and buster's is way too far for me fellas.

sorry.
ANTHONYD,Dec 5 2007, 01:02 PM Wrote:Dave and buster's is way too far for me fellas.

sorry.
[right][snapback]254009[/snapback][/right]
Holy fawk, what are you like 12 and have to be home before the streetlights come on? :lol:

It's a Friday night. Live a little.

And if there is beer involved, I'm in for any location.

You should adopt this as your slogan Anthony and drop the "It's too far"(cries like a girl attitude added in for s***z and gigggles) :o
I have no idea about either one as I have never been to either place.. don't know if I'll be going or not.
i have to say "Dave & Buster"

anyone up for a pool game if they have any tables there?
i've never been to dave and buster, i vote for it! lol sounds like fun =)
ANTHONYD,Dec 5 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:Dave and buster's is way too far for me fellas.

sorry.
[right][snapback]254009[/snapback][/right]

And I thought 300kms is far. C'mon... :)
Crooked Cue, because that's a cab ride and I can drink. Dave & Busters I'll drive to, but I'll be stone cold sober the entire night :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2007, 10:44 PM Wrote:Crooked Cue, because that's a cab ride and I can drink.  Dave & Busters I'll drive to, but I'll be stone cold sober the entire night :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]254043[/snapback][/right]
Unless you call me for a ride. :D
:lol: you guys are too much.

weather it being a friday night or not.... it's still a hike.

Since it isn't a "car show" , wherever it ends up being held, I'm sure some rides can be arranged for those who would feel better not driving. Unless you're coming from North Bay, or Quebec. If all the cards fall in the right order, I am interested in showing my ugly mug and meet everyone :unsure: :D
meford4u,Dec 6 2007, 06:32 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2007, 10:44 PM Wrote:Crooked Cue, because that's a cab ride and I can drink.  Dave & Busters I'll drive to, but I'll be stone cold sober the entire night :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]254048[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but then I have to pick up the car the next day...

Unless you can drive me to & from in the MKZ :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 6 2007, 10:04 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 6 2007, 06:32 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]254048[/snapback][/right]

Unless you can drive me to & from in the MKZ :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]254080[/snapback][/right]
of course
southwest of Toronto convoy anyone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5