FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've had a few situations of road rage. I tried my best to handle the situaiton accordingly and not cause any further problems. A guy was driving his SUV and I changed lanes as soon as I noticed there was plenty of space and it was safe to do so into the next lane and this jackass suv driver ended up stopping behind me really close to my bumper. He may have been speeding faster than the posted speed limit, but all I know, it was a red light and there is no need to SPEED toward a red light.. So I'm like ok maybe he needed more stopping space, so I move my car ahead a few inches towards the traffic lights creeping up so he has some more room infront of his car. and what does this jackass do? he creeps up again next to my bumper. I can see his grille of his dodge in my rear window. The light turns green and he is racing along the road, and at the next traffic light, he ends up beside me. He starts rolling down his window and yelling at me in arabic, so i rolled UP my window to ignore him because I dont understand Arabic so why would I know what hes saying. He then gets out of his car and walks up to my pass window. As he is doing this, the lgiht turns green and I kinda manouvered arround him into the adjecent lane because if i went straight, I would have hit him and didnt want to take that risk. Whats really weird is I had no idea why he was doing this, he just was screeming in arabic out of his window the whole way, good thing I cranked up the stereo and turned on the first stret I could find to get rid of him. I still think some people purposely drive arround looking for trouble. It's a good thing I had my cellphone on me as I was recording the entire confrontation of him on my cellphone so incase something were to happen, i would have evidence,.
^^good move with a celly
too bad my Razr doesn't have enough memmory in it so my videos are pretty short and its always full of crap

next time tell him and his camel to get the f^& away

but as i was sayin u don't have to fight ofcourse just give them a finger or yell somethin about their mother (jk)
i mean if i didn't push on people harder i wouldn't be at the point to have a good job to own a car and still have money to mod it...(plannin to buy a house in early future)
i did it all just being a lil bit better and tougher then people around me and thats me at my early 20's...im just pround of myself ...and don't ever let anyone direspect yourself...its just how i've been raised...can i say brainwashed? maybe... but it works
darkpuppet,Dec 11 2006, 04:05 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 11 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:I'm a big dude myself...I can handle myself in most situations (I like to think) But I would NEVER EVER get out of my car and pop off to a total stranger....that's nuts.
[right][snapback]219648[/snapback][/right]

problem I'm finding now is that, in a convertible, you can't just throw a fit in your own car's privacy.

There are days I'd have the running commentary on drivers spewing off... trying real hard not to do that with the top down...
[right][snapback]219654[/snapback][/right]

Ah, that's where knowing a few foreign languages comes in handy. I've had the sunroof open and cursed a blue streak at the dipwad beside me and they're none the wiser :D

NefCanuck
yes right out front of the arena,
timhickey,Dec 11 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:yes right out front of the arena,
[right][snapback]219742[/snapback][/right]
So here you are, tough guy and all, parked out front of a hockey arena, in a fire lane, and the fire truck pulls up with lights a flashing, and you don't get out of the way?
How do you know that the large vehicle behind you wansn't a volunteer firefighter who uses their own vehicle to get to a fire, and he wasn't trying to get you to move OUT OF THE FIRE LANE
Next time. Use you head when........
A. Parking. Don't park in a Fire route. It's illegal and a $200 fine.
B. Posting on the internet that your a tough guy. Were all tough guys but guys like me can beat the crap out of guys like you on the internet anyday of the week. Learn tonguelashing 101.
C. Watch your step. I'll be riding your ass like that guy in the truck.
I've had some people tailgate me in the Mustang a lot lately...it's as if they are trying to tell me that I'm an idiot for driving a car like that in the winter (yes, I am, but I have no choice for at least a few more days). When they get to close behind me at a stoplight, or decide to ride my butt like Zorro when I start moving forward (have to be conservative with the accelerator when the road is slick), I will sometimes lean into the throttle a bit harder, and get the wheels to spin a bit and put the tail end out to the side a few inches...they back off almost every time after I do that. If they don't, I just drive slower, and agitate them more...hehehe

Life is grand B)
meford4u,Dec 12 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:
timhickey,Dec 11 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:yes right out front of the arena,
[right][snapback]219742[/snapback][/right]
So here you are, tough guy and all, parked out front of a hockey arena, in a fire lane, and the fire truck pulls up with lights a flashing, and you don't get out of the way?
How do you know that the large vehicle behind you wansn't a volunteer firefighter who uses their own vehicle to get to a fire, and he wasn't trying to get you to move OUT OF THE FIRE LANE
Next time. Use you head when........
A. Parking. Don't park in a Fire route. It's illegal and a $200 fine.
B. Posting on the internet that your a tough guy. Were all tough guys but guys like me can beat the crap out of guys like you on the internet anyday of the week. Learn tonguelashing 101.
C. Watch your step. I'll be riding your ass like that guy in the truck.
[right][snapback]219840[/snapback][/right]

Dont listen to this guy, he couldnt hurt a fly. :1gayfight2:
Drivesthebeast,Dec 12 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:I've had some people tailgate me in the Mustang a lot lately...it's as if they are trying to tell me that I'm an idiot for driving a car like that in the winter (yes, I am, but I have no choice for at least a few more days).  When they get to close behind me at a stoplight, or decide to ride my butt like Zorro when I start moving forward (have to be conservative with the accelerator when the road is slick), I will sometimes lean into the throttle a bit harder, and get the wheels to spin a bit and put the tail end out to the side a few inches...they back off almost every time after I do that.  If they don't, I just drive slower, and agitate them more...hehehe

Life is grand  B)
[right][snapback]219881[/snapback][/right]

I hate to say it, but everyone looks like they're seariously tailgating you in a mustang...headlights disappear at about 3 feet from the car. I just do the manual rollback if I see someone getting too close. Sure I can leave a light on a hill without rolling back, but they don't have to know that. ;)

Yes, I agree that the high beltline in the Mustang can be a pain, as I've had the car more than 2 weeks now, and still having depth/distance perception issues with it (still not 100% confident as to where the tire sidewalls are, and how far the tail or nose is from stuff)...but I DO know when someone is too close...as in I can see the top of their hood behind me, and that's it...

Then again, people see a New Stang, and it's like they HAVE to try and coax the owner/driver to give'er a bit...which I don't like to do (well, not every fricken time I move out), as I have the ONLY black new mustang GT in my town right now...don't wanna create a bad rep with the locals or something like that...
Drivesthebeast,Dec 13 2006, 08:04 PM Wrote:Yes, I agree that the high beltline in the Mustang can be a pain, as I've had the car more than 2 weeks now, and still having depth/distance perception issues with it (still not 100% confident as to where the tire sidewalls are, and how far the tail or nose is from stuff)...but I DO know when someone is too close...as in I can see the top of their hood behind me, and that's it...

Then again, people see a New Stang, and it's like they HAVE to try and coax the owner/driver to give'er a bit...which I don't like to do (well, not every fricken time I move out), as I have the ONLY black new mustang GT in my town right now...don't wanna create a bad rep with the locals or something like that...
[right][snapback]220127[/snapback][/right]

oh come one nancy boy...its a bad ass car....people will always try you....start street racing or get a k car :D lol

jk
timhickey,Dec 11 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:Im not worried about fighting I can handle myself, and as far as it goes I wasnt saying anything wrong until he did and if the cops come he would get in s*** for tailgating im not gonna leave some  guy in a dodge ram end up smashing into the back of my new focus and me having to pay for if he would have hit me he would have payed one way or another. Either way after I told him what I thought he backed off so it made me happy.
[right][snapback]219609[/snapback][/right]
You are 20? How many times have you had your ass seriously kicked? The more the better for you. How many short golden glove boxers have you had send you to hospital? How many times have you thought you were going to fight one guy and it turns into five against you? How many times have you got out of your car to pick a fight with some guy that is getting fawked around by his exwife,lawyer,accountant,boss,kids... and now you stick your face into his window?

Best advice I can give: Stay in your car or you may be the one going to jail or hospital.

Take care.
meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.
[right][snapback]220281[/snapback][/right]

:o :o

:o

:o :o

:unsure:

:rofl:
my advice... if some one start freaking out at you... ever see the black guy singing in his car in the movie "click"... they tend to accept you a a freak and leave you alone...

My favorite is when someone gives me the finger... i either wave fanatically like there my best friend from high school who i haven't seen in a decade or blow them sweet foci kisses.... both make them go "WTF... mouth the words "Freak" and storm of to swell in thier own festering bliss.

I'm sorry but the funniest people in the world are pissed off angry people... most want to be that way and if i can do anything to help them, well, it's my duty to help... but i warn ya, i'm gonna find it funny, and the more you yell and scream the more i laugh... just a heads up.
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.

A geez, here we go... meford vs a new guy
haha, thats exactly what i did last week....

I was driving in the morning rush hour, signalled to change lanes as their was probably 1.5 car lenght to get in, the guy behind me, speeds up to close the gap and I almost hit him while going into that lane.

Fine....moved to the very next car in front of him with my signals on and they let me in with no probs, give a little thank you wave...

Guy drives slowly by me and flips the bird. I change lanes to get beside him and roll down the window

(remember were sitting in traffic, NOT moving)

"Hey thank god were not stuck in traffic or anything heh, dont wanna be late for work. Ya fawckin birdbrain."

The wife laughed her ass off while I was rolling the passenger window back up.

Fawk, his face was red.

:lol:

I had to interview 2 people that morning, I was praying he was one of em. :lol:
:rofl:
focusracer,Dec 14 2006, 03:43 PM Wrote:
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.

A geez, here we go... meford vs a new guy
[right][snapback]220292[/snapback][/right]

yep....i had to go through that.....and loved it

should be interesting
Flofocus,Dec 14 2006, 03:43 PM Wrote:haha, thats exactly what i did last week....

I was driving in the morning rush hour, signalled to change lanes as their was probably 1.5 car lenght to get in, the guy behind me, speeds up to close the gap and I almost hit him while going into that lane.

Fine....moved to the very next car in front of him with my signals on and they let me in with no probs, give a little thank you wave...

Guy drives slowly by me and flips the bird.  I change lanes to get beside him and roll down the window

(remember were sitting in traffic, NOT moving)

"Hey thank god were not stuck in traffic or anything heh, dont wanna be late for work. Ya fawckin birdbrain."

The wife laughed her ass off while I was rolling the passenger window back up.

Fawk, his face was red.

:lol:

I had to interview 2 people that morning, I was praying he was one of em.  :lol:
[right][snapback]220293[/snapback][/right]

what positions do u usually interview pplz?
Software testers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4