FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I guess I call truce and let this subject rest , hopefully lol
Umm, we'll after I just wasting 10 minutes reading useless banter, I'm going to bring this post back to what it was about. The Roush Stage 3!

Where does your B-i-L work to have access to one? Did he let you take it for a ride?

Those are one hella-uv-a nice cars. I've been blessed with the opportunity to ride & drive one from time to time & each time it puts a smile on my face.

Nothing says happiness like blower whine & an open freeway on ramp!

I'm glad you like the performance. I'll pass that along to the guys who engineered it.

~ Clutch
Yeah my brother in law is a saleman at taylor ford here in moncton they took a few vehicles to the hockey arena for ford night and the manager did not wanna leave the roush mustang there because it would have had to be left outside by itself. No at the dealership now if anybody wrecks a salemans demo besides them they have to pay 1000 deduc so he dont let anyone drive them. He just got offered a promotion as the business manager at kia here in moncton which is owned by the same owner as taylor ford. Only downfall is instead of driving a fusion v6 and the occasional mustang gt roush he will have to drive a kia lol .
Clutch,Dec 15 2006, 12:48 PM Wrote:I'm glad you like the performance.  I'll pass that along to the guys who engineered it.

~ Clutch
[right][snapback]220507[/snapback][/right]

hook a brotha up!!
can somebody hit the pause... i gotta go grab another beer... don't anyone get banned till i get back. :)
SliverSteeda,Dec 15 2006, 01:34 PM Wrote:can somebody hit the pause... i gotta go grab another beer... don't anyone get banned till i get back. :)
[right][snapback]220527[/snapback][/right]

here u go
[Image: simpsons-the-duff-beer-9961744.jpg]
enuff nonsense from Tim. This is closed and he is banned.

Warning over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4