FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NikiterZTS,Dec 14 2006, 05:22 PM Wrote:yep....i had to go through that.....and loved it

should be interesting
[right][snapback]220305[/snapback][/right]

yeah but you never called him a fat pig. Should be interesting indeed. :D
^^that was pretty good

i don't think i called him names at all

only old dirty man came out ones :)
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.
[right][snapback]220281[/snapback][/right]

temper temper temper!!!

meford just came off as blunt.... but you just had to go and make it personal, didn't you?

now, I don't know which is more suitable.. if I should remove the flaming and derogatory remarks in line with board policies and issue you a warning.. or just let meford correct your grammar...so to speak

But this isn't The Jet, so I'm gonna let this one ride out... I hope you decide to stick around regardless of the windfall.

Nik's about the only noob to stick it out and earn his props this way....

[edit]
p.s. I got on my high horse once with sundown on a similar subject... I think we're buds, right?
[/edit]
E-tough makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

[Image: thug_life.jpg]
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:meford4u you are such an idiot I didnt say I was parked in the fire lane I was ligned up in traffic leaving after the hockey game when the fire truck came into the yard and into its lane. You obviousely are some fat pig with no life or a 16 year old to talk like that and act all tough over the computer. And as far as going to jail or hospital it would be worth it either way instead of my car being smashed in by a dodge ram. And I wasnt going on that I was a tough guy I told hi mto give me some room and he started mouthing off So I told him where to go.
[right][snapback]220281[/snapback][/right]
Hey tough guy. See that little caption near my name meford4u.
It's says moderator.
Do you understand that I can toss you on your keestor?
Do you like it here? Because if you do, calling people a fat pig won't make you any friends.
So tone it down, and I will be watching you, and this is your only warning. keep up this language and I will be happy to send you packing.
And for your information, I have just lost 50lbs, I could easily hand you your ass at 6'4" and 275lbs.
But you keep shouting that tough guy mouth of your's off and I'll get my Christmas present. One ban please.
Actually it say assistant Mod...

****This is just a joke (Please don't ban me too.... i just thought it was funny and would lighten up the mood)****

be kind i'm a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year old body
SliverSteeda,Dec 14 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:be kind i'm a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year  old body
[right][snapback]220337[/snapback][/right]
There are waaaaaay too many possible responses that would land this thread in the Cage.

So I'll pass. For now. :lol:
SliverSteeda,Dec 14 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:Actually it say assistant Mod...

****This is just a joke (Please don't ban me too.... i just thought it was funny and would lighten up the mood)****

be kind i'm a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year  old body

[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg]
NikiterZTS,Dec 14 2006, 11:39 PM Wrote:
SliverSteeda,Dec 14 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:Actually it say assistant Mod...

be kind i'm a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year  old body

[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg]
[right][snapback]220346[/snapback][/right]

Good Call Nick :lol:
yeah it does say assistant mod and besides I rarely use this site it kinda aint that great, I use focusfanatics.com and besides If I want to come back and read your blabbing on about how your the best and a mod hehe hon hon im gonna eat your babies " GET IN MY BELLLY " remarks then ill consider going above you since the fact that you started with me going on like im an idi*^ in the firelane and how you would ride my a&& . Im sure you would love to ride a$% but I dont swing that way and neither does my focus :D peace guys
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:yeah it does say assistant mod and besides I rarely use this site it kinda aint that great, I use focusfanatics.com [right][snapback]220470[/snapback][/right]

See ya!
mmmmm....good popcorn..........
Well C'mon guys he started it ..
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 10:53 AM Wrote:Well C'mon guys he started it ..
[right][snapback]220476[/snapback][/right]
I have four kids.

The 8 & 9 year olds whine "well, he started it".

The 14 and 16 year olds have outgrown it. ;)
meford4u,Dec 12 2006, 05:27 PM Wrote:
timhickey,Dec 11 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:yes right out front of the arena,
[right][snapback]219742[/snapback][/right]
So here you are, tough guy and all, parked out front of a hockey arena, in a fire lane, and the fire truck pulls up with lights a flashing, and you don't get out of the way?
How do you know that the large vehicle behind you wansn't a volunteer firefighter who uses their own vehicle to get to a fire, and he wasn't trying to get you to move OUT OF THE FIRE LANE
Next time. Use you head when........
A. Parking. Don't park in a Fire route. It's illegal and a $200 fine.
B. Posting on the internet that your a tough guy. Were all tough guys but guys like me can beat the crap out of guys like you on the internet anyday of the week. Learn tonguelashing 101.
C. Watch your step. I'll be riding your ass like that guy in the truck.
[right][snapback]219840[/snapback][/right]

See Sexual harrasment he wants to "C. Watch your step. I'll be riding your ass like that guy in the truck." just because I was parcked infront of the arena does not mean I was in the firelane! Anywho as I can see this guy just wants to use his power to mouth off to everyone and when they mouth back he uses his power to get rid of them what a shame this site is ran that way... sorry for you guys reading this dont mean to make a big thing... :ph34r:
Quit being a baby, jesus christ. If you can't take a f***ing ribbing then you need to learn how to suck it up princess.

Oh no's what now he's gonna call me fat pig now too. Oooh.

:P :P

4 words of advice for you. Lighten the f*** up.
Im not gonna call you anything or did I call anyone else anything , im sorry guys the night that meford4u wrote that I was really pissed off over something else and the fact that he assumed so much and acted so much like a jerk just pushed me off . Im not here all pisse doff and going on crazy I find it hilarious.
meford IS a jerk online, your just gonna have to accept that.

We have. :o :lol:
I Guess I will have to as well everyone else here seems to be a cool group of guys. Not gonna let some hilarious feud get people haten :P
Flofocus,Dec 15 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:meford IS a jerk online, your just gonna have to accept that.

We have. :o  :lol:
[right][snapback]220490[/snapback][/right]
Yes. It's one of his few endearing qualities. :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4