Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Car
tippmann,Nov 24 2006, 12:44 PM Wrote:Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
[right][snapback]217357[/snapback][/right]
Those are 15"? My neighbours beside and across both have red ones with those wheels.
Now that you've been driving around have you started to notice more and more Focus with those rims? Funny how I don't see lots of cars until I'm driving the same.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Dec 1 2006, 09:26 AM Wrote:
tippmann,Nov 24 2006, 12:44 PM Wrote:Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
[right][snapback]217357[/snapback][/right]
Those are 15"? My neighbours beside and across both have red ones with those wheels.
Now that you've been driving around have you started to notice more and more Focus with those rims? Funny how I don't see lots of cars until I'm driving the same.
[right][snapback]218139[/snapback][/right]

Give some lovin to those wheels :D

Same ones:

[Image: PIC_0137.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i have noticed a few of them around... when i was driving the renal car around i think i seen about a million focus in about a weeks time
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI