Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geek Corner: Multi-touch Screen
next big thing in touch screen technologies

pretty neat IMO.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

thats is pretty phacking crazy
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Sign me up for one! That would be nuts on a tablet pc, or even desktop based tablet style pc.

Now I really don't know... touch screens were always allowed only a single input at a time? That sucks... this should be awesome and actually make it usable for better productivity.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
that's totally minority report right there haha.... awesome we could be using that style interface within 5-10 years on our PCs I know that would make my life easier!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Feb 13 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:that's totally minority report right there haha.... awesome we could be using that style interface within 5-10 years on our PCs I know that would make my life easier!
[right][snapback]170118[/snapback][/right]

Thats the movie! i knew i saw it from somewhere...

that is pure futuristic s*** right thur...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
actually, ratheon has technology that allows you to project images anywhere, and uses videocameras to track special gloves in 3d to manipulate the images as in Minority Report...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Feb 13 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:actually, ratheon has technology that allows you to project images anywhere, and uses videocameras to track special gloves in 3d to manipulate the images as in Minority Report...
[right][snapback]170131[/snapback][/right]

So we won't be seeing this type of technology in newer model touch screens then? :(
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That's pimp but damn would those screens get freakin dirty. I hate finger prints on my display. I'd rather just have that as a input with the image still projected on my moniter
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
That would be killer when they make one small enough for a cellphone the size of a p910.
My other ride is your Mom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Geek Corner: My Home Network darkpuppet 43 14,417 01-23-2006, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Oscar The Grouch
  Computer Geek Corner NOS2Go4Me 14 4,324 12-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Aka