Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha Doin' With Your Tax Refund?
Paying bills and putting food on the table while I'm at probation at my new job.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
OAC_Sparky,Mar 23 2007, 07:33 AM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Mar 23 2007, 12:56 AM Wrote:gonna buy stock with it like every year... and not in Ford Mo co.  LOL
[right][snapback]231666[/snapback][/right]
I've made $4G from investing $7G in Ford stock in a 6 month period. Bought at $6.40, sold at $9, rebought at $7 and it's at $8 now.

You should seek better financial guidance.
[right][snapback]231674[/snapback][/right]

WOW SOME ONE GET THIS GUY A COOKIE!!!

I was clearly joking....

I have great financial guidance... Trust me... <_<
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Mar 24 2007, 02:12 AM Wrote:WOW SOME ONE GET THIS GUY A COOKIE!!!
[right][snapback]231792[/snapback][/right]
I'll take any except for those marshmallow ones with the chocolate -- Puffs.

I hate those friggin things.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I just found out I owe 225.00 :(
ANTHONYD,Mar 24 2007, 07:01 AM Wrote:I just found out I owe 225.00 :(
[right][snapback]231797[/snapback][/right]
OUch!!
I went and E-Filed at H&R block last wkd...getting a whopping $17.63 or something like that back...and the E-File cost me $68...

Taxes suck...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
My tax refund? around $550. So I think I am going to put it towards some wheels.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
Refund arrived in the bank account Friday, gonna go pay those bloodsuckers at M/C off once I get next weeks paycheck to wipe the balance off...

...and then try to avoid spending any $ on the car... but the SVT kit is so damn tempting :(

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Mar 24 2007, 06:04 AM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Mar 24 2007, 02:12 AM Wrote:WOW SOME ONE GET THIS GUY A COOKIE!!!
[right][snapback]231792[/snapback][/right]
I'll take any except for those marshmallow ones with the chocolate -- Puffs.

I hate those friggin things.
[right][snapback]231796[/snapback][/right]

They're actually cool to eat frozen, cus everything freezes but the marshmallow, that seems to just stay weirdly mushy, they make for an interesting snack when they're all cold and brittle..

NefCanuck,Mar 25 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:Refund arrived in the bank account Friday, gonna go pay those bloodsuckers at M/C off once I get next weeks paycheck to wipe the balance off...

...and then try to avoid spending any $ on the car... but the SVT kit is so damn tempting :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]231883[/snapback][/right]

And doooo ittttttttt... Talkin' bout the SVT brakes ? Doooooooo ittttttttttttttttttt...
[Image: rivalphotographygf0.jpg]
ex1z7,Mar 25 2007, 11:04 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 25 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:Refund arrived in the bank account Friday, gonna go pay those bloodsuckers at M/C off once I get next weeks paycheck to wipe the balance off...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]231883[/snapback][/right]

And doooo ittttttttt... Talkin' bout the SVT brakes ? Doooooooo ittttttttttttttttttt...
[right][snapback]231886[/snapback][/right]

Actually the SVT suspension kit... I can't do an insane drop with my knee so the .5" drop of the SVT kit is perfect. Tightening the car up just a titch more than the suspension I have (SES includes front & rear swaybars) is my goal.

I mean I can take right turns at 50km/h now, but I want to try and get rid of the excess bodylean...

NefCanuck
Refund? Haha somehow I owe 550.00.
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
NefCanuck,Mar 25 2007, 11:09 AM Wrote:Actually the SVT suspension kit... I can't do an insane drop with my knee so the .5" drop of the SVT kit is perfect. Tightening the car up just a titch more than the suspension I have (SES includes front & rear swaybars) is my goal.

I mean I can take right turns at 50km/h now, but I want to try and get rid of the excess bodylean...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]231887[/snapback][/right]

I was planning for the same thing but everyone keeps telling me to go other things.. The roads are horrible up here and I really couldn't get in/out of my driveway with anything more than a half-inch drop, and parking on the street would be pretty lame..

Theres too many choices it seems :|

BUT DOOO ITTTTTTTTTT
[Image: rivalphotographygf0.jpg]