Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyno Day This Saturday!!!
(08-01-2014, 07:57 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: OK, so Joey will just watch so no $$ there but his name is there to boost numbers for total of people coming.
Also, my buddy and his buddies are making it out. They must have saw the ad somewhere like Garage16 or from GTArides as they know both on a personal level... So you can add 10-15 additional cars to the list that will show on the day of. And if it spreads out further we are looking at 20+ more to come.

This is going to be BIG!

Oh and for the JDM presenter, get Netronics to do it. He might actually be there to run my buddies car and a couple others on the rollers. As Honda guys don't trust others in they're cars...

A good turnout is something we all aspire to ... but we need to watch the numbers in terms of how much time we have to get the pulls in and still do something else that day if that's still the plan.

I know it's a problem we've never had to deal with before, but have we given any thought as to a maximum number of spots available?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Very true, the way it's going to turn out is Dyno only. Everyone will be wiped out and wanting to head home.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I had a popular car club pick up the JDM presenter spot. you've prob seen them at Importfest etc. Lick you Lips. As for Max I should add that to the eventbrite page I think it's 60 cars. But also that's why Saturday works better for DaSilva as they have more staff and can get the cars on and off the rollers fairly quickly.

Ps John I don't think GTA Rides or G16 posted it up on there IG's yet. I wonder where your buddies saw it.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
No Idea where they saw it but they sent me a pic and said is this what your club is doing? I said yep. and He said ok, my crew and I are down. So either way this is going to be awesome.
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

Glad I checked the thread. I gotta changed settings, as I'm not getting email notifications.... Grr

New date, I'll still be there! I'll register shortly. And what's this about paying cash? Lol
2013 Focus SE hatch, magnaflow Catback, fswerks cool-flo intake, sct tuner, MS3 Rear mount, turbotech upper mount.
enabled hill start, and foglights so far
2005 Nissan Altima, grocery getter.

Sold cars.
1994 Ford Ranger, 1997 Neon coupe, 1995 Neon sedan,
1992 firefly, 1.0L 3 cylinder!! 1981 Malibu coupe,
Damn, haven't been around in a while but I'd come check this out for sure.
No more Focus Sad but it was replaced with something that has a lot more juice lol

Just bought a '14 Charger SRT Super Bee. Would be curious what it does on the dyno. I'm on the dark side now!
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
(07-19-2014, 06:56 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 11:39 PM)CookieMahnster Wrote: Marked innnnn the calendar.

He's alive! Where's the pics of the body kit you promised.[/threadjack]

Oh hey! Big Grin I'm waiting on a good day to take it out to a couple of spots. I have some quick cell shots but they don't really do justice.

Edit: Oh also I'll be one of the I think four marshal dudes dressed in white at CSCS this weekend so feel free to sneak photos of my car wherever it ends up. Big Grin

Speaking of cruise, here is an OK route with some twisty bits early on. Not great at plotting good roads in the thicker parts of the concrete jungle.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Big+Boys+...b1!2b1!3e0
If you guys can attend a massiv meet an give John $55 the. Just register ur info on the event page. Otherwise day of is $60

Bring out the super bee, make sure to show up right in time cause the rwd's are going in first.

That route looks pretty good. We'll see how the day goes. It might be a long day.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
its been confirmed I will NOT be attending this now with the new date. have a family pig roast I will be attending in Waterford
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Well even with date change I'm still in. I'll pay for two cars for now as I'm unsure what will be running and driving then. Atleast the ST lol both mk1's are out of commish to some extent
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
whats wrong with taylors car?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Oh Focus trouble eh...
Ok ya if you guys can pay me this coming Monday that would be great. I'm going to setup a meet in 2 minutes. And maybe we should setup a meet out in Burlington/Hamilton for members out that way. Maybe next week on the. what day is good for West end members. Wednesday or Friday?

hopefully im ready in time, have a neat little sleeper on the way for you guys to see Smile
(08-08-2014, 05:26 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Oh Focus trouble eh...
Ok ya if you guys can pay me this coming Monday that would be great. I'm going to setup a meet in 2 minutes. And maybe we should setup a meet out in Burlington/Hamilton for members out that way. Maybe next week on the. what day is good for West end members. Wednesday or Friday?

Do one in Hamilton next friday lol
Ok

Friday works for me .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
a meet Friday? this Friday?
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yes the best buy location. I haven't posted yet. I will...

I should be in for this!
Instagram @o_so_slo
I'll be down for a meet this Friday. I can finally bring the focus out to one haha
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha