FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day This Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: AndrewPoster_zps1be55b65.jpg]

When: Sept. 13, 2014 @ 12:00 PM
Where: DaSilva Racing 960 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Cost: $60
Register Online Here
Dyno: Two Wheel Dyno Jet. Sorry AWD guys.
Two pulls with air/fuel included. Your best run will be printed out for your keeping

Due to CSCS Being on the same day I have bumped up our dyno day to Saturday Sept 13, 2014. Hope that works better for everyone.

I have partnered up with GTA Rides/HighHeelsLowCars and once again with Garage16.ca. Im really hoping for an amazing turnout from the Focus community as you guys pushed me to start and grow this event. Each year we have a great turnout and we always put some non Ford's on the dyno so I thought what the hell lets give them a chance to win something too.

Trophy Classes:
Presented by @GTARides and @HighHeelsLowCars
Highest WHP Boosted Euro
Highest WHP All Motor Euro
Presenter TBD
Highest WHP Boosted JDM
Highest WHP All Motor JDM
Sponsored by @Focus_on_Instagram
Highest WHP Boosted Domestic
Highest WHP All Motor Domestic
Sponsored by Garage16.ca
Highest WHP Boosted Unlimited (V6 or larger, swaps allowed)
Highest WHP All Motor Unlimited (V6 or larger, swaps allowed)

*Each class needs a minimum of four entries or classes will be combined

I don't need any deposits as I'm pretty confident this event will once again be a success.

After the dyno day say anywhere between 2-4 pm I'd like to cruise out to Big Boys Burgers in Richmond Hill. For some shakes and a photo opp.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. But i'll be sure to be online more often.

Previous Results:

2013 Dyno Day Results

2012 Dyno Day Results

2011 Dyno Day Results

2010 Dyno Day Results
Oh the rush is on. Hey could we do a BBQ there too... just an idea or maybe a lunch/dinner afterwards.
woot have fun guys!!!
You need to make it out Sean lol
I'll be there! Might not stay long cuz I'll have the baby then but I'll be there!
I'll be there !
Sean, come on man I need to see what you did with my old beater lol

John, I was going to PM you before I posted this but my tapatalk was acting up. I was thinking about expanding the Dyno Day to include a crusie. I know an awesome Burger and Shakes place we can stop at for a photo op.

I really want to grow this Dyno Day so I was thinking of advertising it as a 4 Cylinder Dyno Shootout and expanding the Focus class to include other domestics like SRT4's or Cobolts and have classes for Euro and JDM. Thats if I can get them on board of course. I've invited the Mazda guys that last three years and only 2 members showed up.
I'll think about it but I highly doubt I'll end up making it out. car still needs a proper tune so it wont be on the rollers anyway
I know this is being kind of selfish - but you could bring the car out for the rest of us who haven't seen it "in the flesh" even if you don't put it on the roller.

And yes, I'll be there.

(07-15-2014, 10:29 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'll think about it but I highly doubt I'll end up making it out. car still needs a proper tune so it wont be on the rollers anyway
this is very true. has been a while since I have been out.. ill see what I can do and maybe bring a buddy with a bmw 318ti stuffed with a 302
Sean, bring her out to play.

Dru, Ya why not expand it. I'll pass this on to the people I know and I do want to setup a cruise again. But I was hoping to have the car rolling to do it with lol. I'll see what I can come up with.
So what are the prices for the Dyno and what is that location of that dinner??
Marked innnnn the calendar.
(07-18-2014, 11:39 PM)CookieMahnster Wrote: [ -> ]Marked innnnn the calendar.

He's alive! Where's the pics of the body kit you promised.[/threadjack]
I'm in! I look forward to this!
I'll be there!
(07-21-2014, 11:49 PM)Burnin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in! I look forward to this!

Excellent - but what are you bringing; and oh yeah, your sig needs serious updating.
(07-22-2014, 10:06 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2014, 11:49 PM)Burnin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in! I look forward to this!

Excellent - but what are you bringing; and oh yeah, your sig needs serious updating.

Sig updated Ken LOL! And I'm not sure which one ill bring.... Maybe both lol
Well I suppose I should show up... If things go my way, we will dyno 3 cars. Atleast 1 will hit the rollers no matter what.
Booked! I'll be there!
So what are the $$$ and should I be collecting $$$ and names from people???
And let's do Trophy's. I'll chip in some cash for them.
If we have other groups join maybe put the price for them up by $5 and we get the house discount... Just thinking out loud.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5