Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawn Killer
He should have just tossed some poisonous twinkies at the end of his lawn. That would have solved his problem.

Notice how obese everyone in that town was. Even the cops looked like a couple of chief Wiggums. :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
P-51,Mar 29 2006, 01: Wrote:Actually, I kinda side with the man...

Sure, the kid doesn't deserve to be shot for walking on a lawn.  But it's not really about the lawn, it's about respect.  I'm so sick of people not respecting other people or their property (and I don't mean LAWNS, I mean their possessions).

If the man told you to stay off his lawn, then stay the f*** off his lawn! 

What's the big problem here?

Quote:the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.

Ummm... they don't?

Which country has been at war almost constantly since it's creation?

Which country has used nuclear weapons not once, but twice?
[right][snapback]177701[/snapback][/right]

I agree with you. If somebody says "hey stop walking on my lawn, or ill shoot you", would you do it, and would you blame him if you did walk on his lawn, and he started shooting at you. Whos the idiot?

The ones with the nukes...im pretty sure they have a trigger finger, a happy one at that.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
P-51,Mar 28 2006, 09: Wrote:Actually, I kinda side with the man... but it's not really about the lawn, it's about respect.  What's the big problem here?

I hope you’re kidding here, but just in case you’re not, let me give you an answer.

Here’s the problem …

The nutbar lawn owner deems the trespassing on his grass to be a crime punishable by death, then he decides he is the cop, the prosecutor, judge and jury … finds the kid guilty and then summarily executes him on the spot. And you don’t have a problem with this?

If this is about respect, what happened to the respect for human life in this case?

Let’s put things into a local perspective … if your 15 year son or brother got picked up by the cops and put in jail for a couple of hours for walking on someone’s grass, you’d be all up in arms about it … you’d be looking to fry that cops a$$ with a reprimand for overreacting. Imagine how you’d feel if they got shot over it.

Guns aren’t the real problem in the States … it’s easy access to guns by a population that generally does not have a proper respect for life; and this case, the one about the car thief getting shot, and that guy in Seattle killing 7 others are three perfect examples of what I’m talking about.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *