Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Week Of Disciplined Eating = 12 Lbs.
nass,Aug 8 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

try it out you'll lose 20lbs in no time
[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

Feh, try hospital food :puke:

2.5 weeks of it and I lost around 20 pounds... and that was with eating whatever survival food visitors were kind enough to bring me <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 8 2005, 12:05 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 8 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

try it out you'll lose 20lbs in no time
[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

Feh, try hospital food :puke:

2.5 weeks of it and I lost around 20 pounds... and that was with eating whatever survival food visitors were kind enough to bring me <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]129265[/snapback][/right]

Yeah hopital food is brutal.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:Yeah hopital food is brutal.
[right][snapback]129270[/snapback][/right]

Not if you get one of those tasty morphine drips!!!

mmm..now thats good eatin!
African marathon runners are known to loose upto 15 pounds of weight per run ... crazy stuff ...

One of my new things I really try to push on people I help and write diets for is ...

Sweat = Weight loss

Movement is improvement ... You gotta be moving for everything to take effect .. you gotta get that metabolism sped up ... you gotta get your body primed .. or else that diet (although will work at the beggining) .. will be laughing at you later when the weight comes back.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 12: Wrote:African marathon runners are known to loose upto 15 pounds of weight per run ... crazy stuff ...

One of my new things I really try to push on people I help and write diets for is ...

Sweat = Weight loss

Movement is improvement ... You gotta be moving for everything to take effect .. you gotta get that metabolism sped up ... you gotta get your body primed .. or else that diet (although will work at the beggining) .. will be laughing at you later when the weight comes back.
[right][snapback]129282[/snapback][/right]

That's the toughest part Dan.

I can follow the rules with diet, it's getting my fat ass away from the Forza Motorsport for a couple of hours to get some activity in.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 12: Wrote:African marathon runners are known to loose upto 15 pounds of weight per run ... crazy stuff ...

Sweat = Weight loss

I can follow the rules with diet, it's getting my fat ass away from the Forza Motorsport for a couple of hours to get some activity in.
[right][snapback]129291[/snapback][/right]

Heres solution.

Run in 1 spot whenever your holding down the "X" button while playing :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 8 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:

Sweat = Weight loss

Heres solution.

Run in 1 spot whenever your holding down the "X" button while playing :P
[right][snapback]129299[/snapback][/right]

I should hook up the xbox to the treadmill.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:I should hook up the xbox to the treadmill.
[right][snapback]129303[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you'll have the meanest, leanest, xbox console on the block!!
haha, thats probably a good idea. i could see some pretty bad treadmill accidents when the gaming gets intense though...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:haha, thats probably a good idea.  i could see some pretty bad treadmill accidents when the gaming gets intense though...
[right][snapback]129327[/snapback][/right]

Maybe the xbox 360 will be better under pressure....hopefully lighter to the original xbox needs a diet...
Actually the gaming idea is sweet. I'm going to be considering something similar for the recumbent bike we're getting so I can stay on it for more than 15 minutes :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Treadmill gaming = disasterous. i really dont think any good can come of it.
05 Altima SE-R
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:Actually the gaming idea is sweet. I'm going to be considering something similar for the recumbent bike we're getting so I can stay on it for more than 15 minutes :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]129336[/snapback][/right]

yeah treadmill, bad.

Bike, good.

I mean, if you want to play games whiel working out.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...

Sweat = Weight loss

Could always combine the two and break out the Dance Dance Revolution (The newer games even have an exercise option built in)

The biggest thing Anthony is to get into a rythm with the exercise and stick to it. I use my condo's gym 4 days a week (M - Thu) without fail unless I've been called to do something else that night, if I am I make it up on either Sat or Sun. Breaking the rythm is what kills the motivation.

NefCanuck
I've read that too Daniel.

ROUTINE ROUTINE ROUTINE!!!!!
lol. i had a routine, then i got pneumonia. and i havent been back... lol

that sorta sucked.
05 Altima SE-R
I mean, I used to eat so much I almost felt sick after I was done.

I'm in the middle of training myself not to eat so much.

So when is next "wing night"
we should make wednesday an EMERGENCY WING NIGHT.
05 Altima SE-R
Congrats man!! Keep on it!!

Since February this year, I've dropped 40 pounds (excess weight) with all my police recruit training.....

What did I do differently? NO POP, NO s**t FOOD, NO BREAD, pretty simple. Still doing the same workout routine for over a year now. Just changed the intake..... also very little alcohol......
The booze has been curbed.

I had maybe 4 drinks at the wedding this weekend. Normally I would have had a few dozen. :lol: