Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Week Of Disciplined Eating = 12 Lbs.
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 8 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

try it out you'll lose 20lbs in no time
[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

Or parasites from drinking water in China... <_< ...trust me

seeing resutls is what keeps you going, on the first of every month i take a photo of my self, and compare, and thats what kept me going. Seeing the changes.
[right][snapback]129264[/snapback][/right]

nude photos? if so please don't post them.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
also very little alcohol......

cmon now, mans gotta live. Vodka or Gin for those on a diet.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think the obesity problem is diretly related to Air conditioning, Where in the winter people normaly fatten up a bit, like bears do for hibernation. But if its winter all year around, like in A/C, like said above, sweat = weight loss, if your in A/C all day you'll never sweat.
And the more A/C there is the more power used, the higher the electricity bill, the more the power plants have to run at higher capacity, which means more maintenance, which also means the more polution from gas and coal powerplants, the more the air gets poluted and so on an so forth, all for a couple degrees cooler
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Nah .. its 100% lazyness.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:also very little alcohol......

cmon now, mans gotta live.  Vodka or Gin for those on a diet.
[right][snapback]129499[/snapback][/right]

Gin and Tonic is super bad. (according to weight watchers) Apparently it;s the tonic.

So I drank vodka and soda. :blink: :puke:
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 03: Wrote:Nah .. its 100% lazyness.
[right][snapback]129505[/snapback][/right]
im the laziess person ever, and 165lbs.
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Aug 8 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]129508[/snapback][/right]

BAH! i workout 6 times a week and watch what i eat and im 165!! :lol:

thats sucks <_<
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'm so lazy...

Mystery Solved...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 08: Wrote:Nah .. its 100% lazyness.

o ya

nass,Aug 8 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 8 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

seeing resutls is what keeps you going, on the first of every month i take a photo of my self, and compare, and thats what kept me going. Seeing the changes.

[right][snapback]129497[/snapback][/right]

thats actually extremely homosexual that you would even think that...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 8 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]129497[/snapback][/right]

thats actually extremely homosexual that you would even think that...
[right][snapback]129531[/snapback][/right]

so don't back up

:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

Your weight doesnt mean your in shape though ... ;)

As soon as your metabolism slows down then youll blimp up ... or .. if your body cant support blimping up ... itll just do other wonderful ill wanted things.

This 'epidemic' like people like calling it ... is because people stuff their faces with shitty food and fall asleep only to wake up to do it again without combining any sort of exercise into the mix at all. In my books, that is extreme lazyness...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:lol. i had a routine, then i got pneumonia. and i havent been back... lol

that sorta sucked.
[right][snapback]129383[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I lost a week to illness and lemme tell ya, I got back on the eliptical trainer and made it through my normal workout only because I'm a stubborn SOB! :D Everything hurt like I hadn't been doing anything the past month.

NefCanuck
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:also very little alcohol......

cmon now, mans gotta live.  Vodka or Gin for those on a diet.
[right][snapback]129499[/snapback][/right]

Or if you mix drinks, use diet, you'll lose the calories and gain some wonderful preservative chemicals (Potassium Sulfate anyone? Yum :P )

NefCanuck
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 05: Wrote:

As soon as your metabolism slows down then youll blimp up ... or .. if your body cant support blimping up ... itll just do other wonderful ill wanted things.

This 'epidemic' like people like calling it ... is because people stuff their faces with shitty food and fall asleep only to wake up to do it again without combining any sort of exercise into the mix at all. In my books, that is extreme lazyness...
[right][snapback]129617[/snapback][/right]
since ive been stepping on the scale everyday this year (not cause im worried about my weight, its because i like stats) ive noticed that the more i eat, the less i weigh ;)
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
We all know the only way to lose weight is thru proper eating and regular exercise. When I was doing that, I dropped from 170 - 155 lbs. I stopped, and I shot back up again. Starving yourself does absolutely nothing for you. the thing is conditioning yourself into a few routines and new ways of eating. For example, I love sweet stuff. Chocolate chip muffins for breakfast = great... if I didn't have that, then it would be 2 eggs, some beans, maybe a little bacon, and toast. That's just breakfast.. crack open a bottle of Coke before noon, grab a burger or Shanghai noodles, snack on a candy bar mid afternoon, have chicken & pasta when I get home, another snack at around 10 pm, along with more pop the whole way thru.. of course that's gonna make a person fat. Now revise that and take out the following: bread, pasta, **POP**, candy, burger, eggs... replace it with fruits (and not too many of them because they're high sugar too) egg whites, lots and lots of water (even flavoured water like crystal light) lean meats, etc... and get the ass on the bike for even 10 mins a day... how could you not lose weight? It's not like you're not eating... you're just not picking all the time, not eating in between meals, not eating after 8 pm (8 for me because I sleep later)... it just makes sense.

Oh, and cut down on the beer.. :lol: :(
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 06: Wrote:

[right][snapback]129617[/snapback][/right]

AGREE 100%