Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium Gas For Regular Price.
microbunny,Jul 31 2005, 09:51 AM Wrote:
DD1,Jul 31 2005, 09:40 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 31 2005, 08:41 AM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 30 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:100% of the time, when gas stations run out of regular, they give you silver or premium at the same price as regular.

happens all the time.
[right][snapback]126496[/snapback][/right]

You must be the luckiest person ever then, cause I've never had this happen and I doubt very highly that your assumtion is correct but, whatever...
[right][snapback]126546[/snapback][/right]

jsut come out of that rock you live under and you too can see this :lol:
[right][snapback]126552[/snapback][/right]

I'm never had this special deal happen to me before, I guess you guys got madd hookups// :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]126554[/snapback][/right]

Best I ever managed was mid-grade for regular price once (Back in April in Mississauga). Shame my old heap at the time treated just like regular and drank it like a sailor on shore leave :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I just bought Premium for 1.09... on a road trip.. get the good gas..
Dan
No one answered my question so I will try it again....

Switching between the 2 (premium and regular) will it hurt the motor??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Aug 7 2005, 08:58 PM Wrote:No one answered my question so I will try it again....

[right][snapback]128968[/snapback][/right]

I doubt it..

probably doesnt do good or bad...

My mileage was the same as normal and I didnt notice anything different that would warrant payng even more....

I think its a scam!!!
k thanks
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
microbunny,Aug 7 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 7 2005, 08:58 PM Wrote:No one answered my question so I will try it again....

[right][snapback]128968[/snapback][/right]

I doubt it..

probably doesnt do good or bad...

My mileage was the same as normal and I didnt notice anything different that would warrant payng even more....

I think its a scam!!!
[right][snapback]128970[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i find it funny how gas stations miraculously run out of regular gas...my ass, i think it's a way to get rid of the premium gas that's been sitting in the tanks for ages because no one buys it, needless to say, because it's been sitting around your paying 90 somthing for old premium fuel.

Meh, another thing....why are we paying such high prices (in alberta anyhow) when the friggin' s**t comes outta the ground right here....in this province. The reason, we pump it, and send it to the US, which in turn, sells it back to us...hows that for a kick in the nuts.

I have a friend who's father is a oil tanker captain, he does the Hybernia run....(which is in CANADIAN waters)...and he has NEVER EVER, brought a load of oil to a canadian port??? what the f***???

I'm tempted to stop at local small airports and use the the fuel that Cessnas use....it's actually cheaper than regular fuel and has a way higher octane ......

for christ sakes, Jet fuel is 58 cents a liter.....mind you it's almost a diesel fuel BUT THAT'S JET FUEL...man, someone has to get thier head outta there ass......

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gap Between Premium & Regular Gas NefCanuck 13 4,330 05-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck