Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone.. Im New Here.
Trying to keep it real yo!! :lol:

this place isnt a s**t hole :rolleyes: thats a joke of course.

If it wasnt for this place, my car wouldnt be at the stage it is now.

Thanks Focuscanada.net! :lol: B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Focuscanada.net is awesome :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
So your from Georgetown ?? Cool Cool, annother person from a town I lived in. I'm wondering if you've seen my car in and about the G-town area, I drive a yellow Sedan.

BTW welcome.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jul 12 2005, 12:11 AM Wrote:So your from Georgetown ?? Cool Cool, annother person from a town I lived in. I'm wondering if you've seen my car in and about the G-town area, I drive a yellow Sedan.

BTW welcome.
[right][snapback]121308[/snapback][/right]

You know, a couple of years back when i got my car.. at the dealership in gtown they had a yellow sedan for sale there with the bodykit already on it. But thats the only one i recal.

There is some guy around my area with a red zx3. I believe hes got APC tails on his car.. and definatly something under the hood, i couldnt catch him.
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
Cool Cool, so your from Georgetown too eh ?, I used to live there but I'm now in Brampton, more then likely you've seen my Yellow sedan around Georgetown since I hang out there.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Georgetown is like this magical city I can never find. I think it just runs when I head it's way.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Jul 12 2005, 06:58 PM Wrote:Georgetown is like this magical city I can never find. I think it just runs when I head it's way.
[right][snapback]121565[/snapback][/right]

I probably have seen your car, just didnt think about it till i started reading the site.

Georgetown? magical? Someone told you a lie. :D

PS: tried to take some pics of my ride tonight. And my computer wont recognize the files as pictures. Nor will internet.. as i tried to upload one. However, they showed up fine in email. Weird.
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights