Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempo/topaz Discussion And Other Older Cars
[QUOTE]Is he on tempotopaz.com, if so what's his screen name. I am a member over there 2

He is BigDaddyD...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Wicked...

If my other k-car didnt get written off, we were planning a buildup on the acclaim

Sourcing a stealth RT twin turbo motor for it.

Same block.... Gotta love the mitsu 6g72.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
[quote=Drivesthebeast,Aug 25 2005, 02:32 PM]
Quote:Is he on tempotopaz.com, if so what's his screen name. I am a member over there 2

He is BigDaddyD...
[right][snapback]135887[/snapback][/right]

LOL that is a fackin kawinkydink, he was helpin me out with rust repair questions i had this week :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
rust repair, on a topaz forum, who woulda thunkit
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Use marine grade fibreglass...that stuff does the trick
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Well first i got to drive around in this big bomb. "98 regency oldsmobile" don't know what year tho, i thought the 98 stood for year at first.. but then i thought... would a big piece of s**t like this be made in the 90's. well none the less. i did some amazing burn outs in it. and then my sister stole it and then it broke down out side of regina. I laughed. and laughed.

Then i had an old buick... it ended up the whole dash went to s**t and then one of my friends left a battery on the back seat and burnt a huge hole... mmmm oh and then the front bolts for the front seats gave way and i braked and ended up in the back seat... it was really funny, but also scary. haha.
Save points are for quiters
I had a 93 Topaz, had the 3.0L V6 and a 5-speed.
It handled like s**t, but man, it tore ass in a straight line. Used to love ripping those rice beotches a new one when they tried to pass on the right at the lights when it went from 2 lanes to one lane.

Other than a heater line that chafed on the exhaust (fixed under warranty), it was 6 years old and had 245,000 km before I had the first real problem, the A/C died in July and my wife was 8 months pregnant, so we traded it in for $1500. Not bad since I bought it for $14G fully loaded (A Plan).

In retrospect, I wish I had spent the $500 got the fixed. It would have made a great winter beater. If you weren't on the throttle all the time it got 600km to a tank.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Hmm!!! Okay, well for the first 2 years of having my licenses my parents decided to buy an OLD car in order to let me drive it...etc and not worry about "breaking" it...
The car.....1993 FORD TAURUS.

Beige...No shocks...muffler went on it a few times....Noises coming from all over...all I can say is GHETTO!! lol..

During the winter you felt like you had a dead body under the car when the shocks were frozen do to them being like really bad...

Had an accident with it...and nothing was wrong on the car no dents nothing....it was invisible...scary thought.

This car was a BOAT....my friends got a kick outta it...but lets say I was happy when I got my Focus...lol

:P
OAC_Sparky,Aug 26 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:I had a 93 Topaz, had the 3.0L V6 and a 5-speed.
It handled like s**t, but man, it tore ass in a straight line. Used to love ripping those rice beotches a new one when they tried to pass on the right at the lights when it went from 2 lanes to one lane.

Other than a heater line that chafed on the exhaust (fixed under warranty), it was 6 years old and had 245,000 km before I had the first real problem, the A/C died in July and my wife was 8 months pregnant, so we traded it in for $1500. Not bad since I bought it for $14G fully loaded (A Plan).

In retrospect, I wish I had spent the $500 got the fixed. It would have made a great winter beater. If you weren't on the throttle all the time it got 600km to a tank.
[right][snapback]136129[/snapback][/right]

Amen, those v6's tear new ones in alot of cars. It may be just a freakin tempo but they can freakin move. My buddy told me all about his kill stories in his v6 5 speed. Civic's to celica's,focus's to camry's and evetything in between. He even gave a friend with an old mustang a run for his money. B). he has the car for sale and it has an exhaust,intake and other things done to it and hope to buy it next year :D
My Mom Says I'm Special

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I Like About Older Cars.. Flofocus 9 2,302 01-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  For All Former Tempo/topaz Owners.. Kool_ZX3 18 4,483 10-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Kool_ZX3