Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Zx5 <3
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:Its my signature using the heart... < is the bottom.... 3 is the top.... = <3 [heart]

I'll have to meet this other lady named Natasha, because I have not seen any other ladies on here. Well its nice to know I grab the attention because I am a lady. I have already been asked for pictures by a member already, so it doesn't matter if 2001zts was here or not  ;) Thanks for the tips on not what to look at, however, that just makes me curious.

When I do consider mods, I'll make sure to ask everyone's opinion first  :lol:

NefCanuck.... yeah, that would excite the salesman a lot. Cannot believe you did it too. I'm not looking into mods right now, but I do want my baby to be tinted. I've always wanted a tinted car. Awwwh! I'm sure your not boring. Maybe, different?  :P
[right][snapback]116661[/snapback][/right]

Haha, Wow, people work fast over here at focus canada. Picking up zts' slack.

Since youre in burlington i'd suggest passing by the bbq even for a bit. it will give you a better idea of what this club's all about. B)

I'd say the majority of the cars on FC are stock or close to stock.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Funny thing. I was just reading through the ten pages of the BBQ meet and I thought it started in the morning, so I told Anthony that I wouldn't be able to make it, but I saw that it started around 12:30pm... so I think if you guys are hitting up the school or staying at Anthony's for a bit - I can definitely swing by. I have already made plans Saturday night, so I couldn't attend the dinner/cruise... but I'd be more than happy to meet up in the afternoon for a bit. Let me know the details, and I can tell you if I am in or not.

Gotta see what this club is all about... :)
B)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Alright Gentlemen...

It looks like I can show for the BBQ on Saturday. I'll probably head down to Anthony's for about 2-230ish, maybe earlier... count me in as a most likely! :icon_mrgreen:
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:Alright Gentlemen...

It looks like I can show for the BBQ on Saturday. I'll probably head down to Anthony's for about 2-230ish, maybe earlier... count me in as a most likely!  :icon_mrgreen:
[right][snapback]116699[/snapback][/right]

Looking forward to meeting you!
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:Alright Gentlemen...

It looks like I can show for the BBQ on Saturday. I'll probably head down to Anthony's for about 2-230ish, maybe earlier... count me in as a most likely!  :icon_mrgreen:

Gentlemen? No way. Were mostly fuktards.

And I didn't ask for the pic. I'm a pig. But it wasn't me.

Oh, and welcome.

I'm will never give you a hard time as my wife shops at Ultra. Your store too. So I have to be on my best behavior.

I always am :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:

Gentlemen? No way. Were mostly fuktards.

And I didn't ask for the pic. I'm a pig. But it wasn't me.

Oh, and welcome.

I'm will never give you a hard time as my wife shops at Ultra. Your store too. So I have to be on my best behavior.

I always am :D
[right][snapback]116720[/snapback][/right]
I call bs on this best behavior.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi

lucky bastards <_<

as far as i know, there are 4 off the top of my head that are female...

mysterygirl- super nice ride, and she does AuotX!! :o
natasha-she got a nice modded ride too
05-BLACK-ZX5-shes the only other one with an 05, and i think she is planning to mod it...
SVTZX5-or whatever her screen name is...nicely modded SVT...and she will let you test drive it!! B)

so that makes you #5!!!!

just out of curiosity...who asked you for a picture!??!?!
dont worry about ratting them out, we rat out wach other all the time
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Wow! There's a few Burlytown people here. Ultra is definitely the place to shop. I have probably seen your wife tons of times too. Especially if she stops by the Deli. And I'm not saying... I am a vault! I hope your on your best behaviour too... meford4u.
I bet the person asking for the pic was puppet.
Run your car, not your mouth
Doesn't matter... because most of you will all be seeing me on Saturday! :D
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Doesn't matter... because most of you will all be seeing me on Saturday!  :D
[right][snapback]116757[/snapback][/right]

That might be true, but we like to ride puppet as the trained mule he is!

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
hahaha you guys still make girl threads goto 10 pages... lol

Who remembers the fake girl I created on focaljet that you guys used to hit on??? :lol: ;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:When I do consider mods, I'll make sure to ask everyone's opinion first  :lol:

NefCanuck.... yeah, that would excite the salesman a lot. Cannot believe you did it too. I'm not looking into mods right now, but I do want my baby to be tinted. I've always wanted a tinted car. Awwwh! I'm sure your not boring. Maybe, different?  :P
[right][snapback]116661[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I was surprised when it did because he was an older gentleman, I would have thought he at least remembered when people bought cars for cash :D

Different works I guess... I mean I can say that I'm the only one of a few people on this board who you can find using a Google Search and the term "Pimp Daddy Miroku"

N.B. I do not accept any resposibility for brains that break when you try the above :P

NefCanuck
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 02: Wrote:hahaha you guys still make girl threads goto 10 pages... lol

Who remembers the fake girl I created on focaljet that you guys used to hit on???  :lol:  ;)
[right][snapback]116800[/snapback][/right]

hahahahahaha :lol:

i dont think i was around for that...but thats GOLD!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Phil .. I created 2 different ones .. both threads were huge ... :lol:
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I cannot believe you guys created a fake girl. Thats quite funny, and especially the fact that the guys hit on her.

NefCanuck... yeah - you would think so, but I guess with modern technology now-a-days, its weird for a lot of things to be paid in cash. Well, you are definitely one of a kind ;)
The girls that post on this board must really have a thick skin. Natasha came camping with Steve (darkpuppet), Anthony, Andrew (2001ZTS), Jeremy (J3rt), and the most obnoxious person on the board after meford (that would be me). Now you're coming to the bbq? Takes guts, I tell ya...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Well, I guess we are more of the stronger girls out there. You guys aren't so bad, from what I've seen so far, but I know I'm mistaken by saying that! haha <_<
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:Well, I guess we are more of the stronger girls out there. You guys aren't so bad, from what I've seen so far, but I know I'm mistaken by saying that! haha  <_<

Yes.. yes you are. :lol: