Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Zx5 <3
LOL. Figured as much!
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 11: Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:Well, I guess we are more of the stronger girls out there. You guys aren't so bad, from what I've seen so far, but I know I'm mistaken by saying that! haha  <_<

Yes.. yes you are. :lol:
[right][snapback]116965[/snapback][/right]

Coming out to the BBQ dan?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 12:34 AM Wrote:I cannot believe you guys created a fake girl. Thats quite funny, and especially the fact that the guys hit on her.

NefCanuck... yeah - you would think so, but I guess with modern technology now-a-days, its weird for a lot of things to be paid in cash. Well, you are definitely one of a kind  ;)
[right][snapback]116826[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you can say that again :P I guess I got it from my parents, they paid cash for everything and anything they put on credit was paid off before any interest accumulated.

Makes the entire family a bit odd in this modern worfd of "Will that be credit, a loan, or a deferred payment plan?" :D

NefCanuck
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Phil .. I created 2 different ones .. both threads were huge ...  :lol:
[right][snapback]116821[/snapback][/right]

hahaha i would have loved to see those threads...

evryone who posted on those threads...OWNED!!!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Wow! They must have very good credit ratings, eh NefCanuck? Good for them. I have good ratings too. I always pay before the deadline. I have not paid a penny of interest... yet ;)

LOL. Yeah it would be a little odd. They say cash and everyone drops their mouths!
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:Wow! They must have very good credit ratings, eh NefCanuck? Good for them. I have good ratings too. I always pay before the deadline. I have not paid a penny of interest... yet ;)

LOL. Yeah it would be a little odd. They say cash and everyone drops their mouths!
[right][snapback]117208[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure my dad's credit rating is good enough that the bank would just about give him the value of his house as a loan, no questions asked :blink:

NefCanuck
Wow, thats awesome. Good for him and your family :)