Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto/gta Dyno Day
Guys, this is a Dyno day, they usually don't want you to tune since it takes time. Maybe if we have less people then that's a possibility but then you would probably need 1 hour of their time so it would cost you more then the regular 2 run price. Since you need to try out a bunch of settings on the cam gears etc.

Normally when I go to dyno days there is no tuning at all done. unless steeda says differently?
That's correct Jay... we don't intend on doing any tuning that day simply because of time constraints.

We're all really stoked about this event... hopefully we'll get enough support to make it annual??!! :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I can respect that answer! I will see about getting tunned before possibly coming down!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Couple things..my car is a 1998 ;)

Second, is it possible to drop that price for no A/F? I dunno why anyone would need A/F other then maybe turbo guys who have not been on the dyno.

Jay
That's a good point, something I wasn't aware of until you mentioned it Jay.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It happens yet AGAIN! Another cool-ass meet/event that I will miss by mere days...man this getting annoying...I'm not on leave until the 10th of Aug...grrr...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I'm there if Jay fixes my DP. :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'll be in for that if nothing comes up.

Possibly run on the dyno (car TBA)
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Kevin, add Gord to the definites list too :D

Just read through and realized he wasn't listed.

C'mon sedan owners! We need some more 4-door love at the Dyno Day!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Quote:Attendees:
HardK0re aka Kevin - 2001 Ford Focus S2 (Dyno)
NOS2Go4Me - 2001 Ford Focus Sedan SPI (Dyno)
BrooksZX3 - 2004 SVT Focus (Dyno)
Jays2000ZX3 - 1998 Pontiac Grant Prix GTP (Dyno) - Maybe
Flofocus - ZX3 Turbo (Dyno ?) - If Jay Fixes His DP  :ph34r:
Blackzx3 - ZX3

Way to put the pressure on him..... B) :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Hey............ :o

This falls on the day before my birthday.........

So if I Do attend, Do I get free stuff since it will be kinda an early birthday gift to me??? :P
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
My wife (Jen) want's to goto this. She had a ball at the BBQ.

Put me down. I won;t be doing Dyno, but I'll be more than happy to come hang!
The more the merrier, hopefully this will be a good turnout like the BBQ!

I do believe we will also have someone doing the cooking for everybody here, so we won't forget about our burgers after they have been cooking on one side for 20 minutes :lol:

Frost__2001,Jun 26 2005, 08:22 AM Wrote:Hey............  :o

This falls on the day before my birthday.........

So if I Do attend, Do I get free stuff since it will be kinda an early birthday gift to me??? :P
[right][snapback]117516[/snapback][/right]

There will be raffles, so you could end up winning something on your birthday... I'll put you down as a drop in for now.
hardk0re,Jun 26 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:The more the merrier, hopefully this will be a good turnout like the BBQ!

I do believe we will also have someone doing the cooking for everybody here, so we won't forget about our burgers after they have been cooking on one side for 20 minutes  :lol:
[right][snapback]117529[/snapback][/right]

I never said I was going to cook.

I said I would provide the TOOLS to cook with. :lol: :P
I should be able to make if so ill go on the dyno.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
I might come out to spectate! Be nice to see what kind of numbers the Focus's are putting down before I start modding!! See what works! B)
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:Second, is it possible to drop that price for no A/F?
[right][snapback]116566[/snapback][/right]

anyone?

Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 09:47 PM Wrote:I'm there if Jay fixes my DP.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]116804[/snapback][/right]

for sure, I said in july! ;)
I've spoke with steeda, all dynos will include a/f. Last time I was at dasilva I asked the same question, I didn't want a/f but they said its the same price regardless...

Alright, I'm out then, I'll come but I won't dyno the beast, I can pay $40 for 3 pulls on any given day elsewhere...and I will most likely have a wideband already on the car. :s

This is a focus thing anyways so i'll be there for Moral support....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day hardk0re 117 43,313 05-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day : October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 25 9,550 10-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Jays2000ZX3
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day And G2g - October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 19 6,741 09-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Last Post: hardk0re
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day - August 6th! hardk0re 18 6,284 08-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day hardk0re 25 8,126 06-20-2005, 03:06 AM
Last Post: SLIP STREAM SVT