FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Date: August 6th 2005
Time: Starting 10am - All Day Event
633 Main Street East
Milton, Ontario, Canada
L9T3J2

CLICK FOR MAP

Dyno Information:
- The dyno day will start at 10:00am, the cost will be $60 for two pulls with Air Fuel. It is a Mustang Dyno, please don't start a conversation in this thread about the differences, we can start that in the off topic forum.

All Day Event:
- We want this to be an all day G2G event theres going to be lots of stuff to do if you don't get your car dynoed.
* Dynos (a given)
* BBQ (not sure whats gonna be cookin, I assume hot dogs/burgers)
* Raffles
* I was told some proceeds also go to charity

Those coming to the G2G can leave a message in this forum, or pm or email me at ktrommeshauser@gmail.com, please let me know what car your brining and if you want a dyno or not.

Remember to bring your cameras, if its a nice day it will also be a nice opportunity for a photo shoot.

Pre-Payment:
You can prepay and reserve a spot, you can do this Via Paypal, the cost will be $62 paypal to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com this is to cover paypal fees. If you wish pay $60 at steeda I will refund the paypal amount. Note if we get 10 people to dyno those that did not want A/F will only be charged $50.

Attendees:
HardK0re - ZX3 S/C - Dyno (Pre-Paid)
brucktown - ZX3 - Dyno (Pre-Paid)
meford4u - ZX3 - Dyno (Pre-Paid)
Oscar The Grouch - ZX4 SPI - Dyno (AM)
NOS2Go4Me - ZX4 SPI - Dyno
BrooksZX3 - SVTF - Dyno
martinfan - ZX3 - Dyno
SLIP STREAM SVT - SVTF - Dyno
goneloopy - ZX3 - Dyno (PM)
Burnin21 - ZX3 - Dyno
redsvtfocus - SVTF - Dyno
martinfan - ZX3 - Dyno (PM)
Sundown - SVTF - Dyno (PM)
benjamin - ZX? - Dyno
Blackzx3 - ZX3
ANTHONYD & Jen - ZX4
SangriaRedZX5 - ZX5
Frost__2001 - ZX4
MAlby7 - ZX3
Random Hero - ZX?

Possible Drop-Ins
scoobasteve - SVTF
NefCanuck - ZX4
mustanggt_50 - ZX3
smith21 - ZX4
Random Hero - ZX_
Jays2000ZX3 - Pontiac GTP

Schedule
12-1 lunch break, raffles
330 - (50/50 draw giveaway)
where is it
i'll be a conditional in.... (something might come up)
I'M BOOKED THAT WEEKEND.... SORRY. :(
I'm in .. so long as i can get outta there by 12pm .. so i'd hopefully need to get on the dyno early
are non focus cars allowed out aswell?

2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (dyno)
I'm gonna have to check the schedule to confirm, I'd be curious enough to plunk down the $60 for the dyno (It's a stock '05, I wanna know if I'm getting all 136HP I paid for) but I have to ensure that I'm free... I'm already taking a bat to head for the BBQ on June 25th :censored2:

NefCanuck
i will also do it but i probalyl have to be out of there by 12/ 1ish as well
I'm in for the dyno and the day :D

Will they tune my cam gears if i can find someone to install them? B)
install them with me when i do mine .. i'll help ya out .. and i'm looking to get my cam gears tuned aswell at the dyno day
schade,Jun 20 2005, 07:40 PM Wrote:install them with me when i do mine .. i'll help ya out .. and i'm looking to get my cam gears tuned aswell at the dyno day
[right][snapback]115749[/snapback][/right]

cool cool sounds good
Fack... golf tournament for work that day. Not gonna make it, and I was really wondering what my meager mods have me pulling at the wheels :(
A few guys messaged me about wanting a later date, so the date is going to be changed to Late July/Early August. I will confirm tommorow. I won't delay like before :)
on a sunday pleaseee
More then likely it won't be a Sunday, these people that run the shop need a day off. :)

Someone needs their cam gears installed? Just come on over. :o
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 20 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:Fack... golf tournament for work that day. Not gonna make it, and I was really wondering what my meager mods have me pulling at the wheels :(
[right][snapback]115768[/snapback][/right]

[Image: HamsterOnWheelColor0112.gif]
Well now that it's bumped to sometime later this summer, I can make it.

And it's TWO hamsters, with racing stripes and custom seat covers. Thank you.
The date has been changed to August 6th in hopes that more people can make it and give more time to organize the event. This is the final date, it will not change any more. So if your busy, become un-Busy :)

This is not just a dyno day we can get in a good G2G for this day, since there is going to be stuff to do other than just Dyno your car, there will be food to eat, raffles to win.

So lets get that list of people comming to grow, like I said its more like a G2G too, so even if you don't want your SPI dynoed or all show car dynoed come on down anyway!!

AHAHAHA, jokes. That's my brother's B-day, so I'll drag him along for some fun. With the F/I Focuses in attendance, he'll be drooling before long :D
August 6 sounds much more promising, less likely to get thunked by certain people if there's a good space between events <_<

NefCanuck
hardkore....

what is the possibility of getting cams tuned that day???
Looks like there are a few looking for this is possible!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8