Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
scoobasteve,May 24 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:Hey, Does anyone know if Andrew is still coming to this event. also... if it rains are there any backup plans ?
[right][snapback]110636[/snapback][/right]

Andrew's last post:

Quote:I'd be happy for the old avatar and sig I used to have before all this recent BS myself but I've been told to change it so many times I've lost track especially since most of the threads have been deleted. That's fine.

So I'm going to hold and call your bluff.

Ah Fvck it, I have no modding left to do on the Focus I'm building the other car now. I just enjoyed hanging out, till now.

For the locals members:

-To "_________", I was more than happy to help you with your resume yesterday. Best of luck, sincerely!
-darkpuppet: anytime you need a boost in the dead of winter you know where to call.
-To the countless members who commuted through Toronto with bad mods or in bad weather to whom I offered accommodations you are still welcome.
-To camping trip participants, it's still on just use (me) amays@magma.ca or AnthonyD or darkpuppet as contacts rather than PM. Natasha: Make sure you let me know if you are still borrowing a tent? Remaining campers: I have many stoves and everything else, let me know how many of what to bring.
-To photo shoot participants: I will keep my obligations. Use AnthonyD or amays@magma.ca as contacts, it's on too.
-to t-dot: hope I'm still welcome at the biggest and best annual Focus event in Canada, nevermind I know the answer to that. 
-To FocusCanada.NET (Admin): You used to be awesome. Best of luck with your new direction. I hope you find the "respectability/seriousness" you desire so much. You've gotten old so fast.
-To FocusCanada.NET (members): Sorry if I offended. I'm just me, can't help it, I'm a product of my environment.

Best regards,

Andrew

EDIT: the last thing I ever wanted to ever do ever was post a drama thread on a website yet here we are?????? I used to make fun about people like me. Time to go for sure.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.

Messages In This Thread
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - dBlast - 05-25-2005, 05:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show/events Schedule Flofocus 0 1,292 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Christmas Time Meet... Drivesthebeast 49 11,202 12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 69,280 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 42 13,645 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve